This is an open letter to the racers and fans of KC/Atomic Speedway, after 3 years as the owner and operator of Jackson County Speedway I have decided to take the next step in the racing business. I have entered into an agreement to purchase KC/Atomic Speedway. I have put down a retainer that gives me 30 days to come up with the remainder of the down payment and upfront operating capital. So this is where we are, we are still looking for investors and or sponsors so that we can come up with the money to make deal happen. We have a solid financial plan that we would be glad to sit down and share with any serious parties. So if you are one of those that keep saying “I wish someone would do something with that race track” well here is your chance to be part of the reopening of one of the greatest dirt track venues in the country. The current owner has been very good to work with us to get us to this point, what he wants as a down payment is very reasonable, however it is just more than we have available without endangering what we are doing at Jackson County Speedway. So what we are looking for are investors and or sponsorship commitments. Most all of our staff are on board with this and are ready to get to work on Blain highway. Also if we can get this deal complete within the next 30 days, there will be a few events held at KC/Atomic in the 2013 racing season. Serious inquiries please feel free to contact me at bam0074@yahoo.com or 740-703-9749 Brad McCown.