Default read please two question one about a cam number and one about degreeing cam

My numbers on this cam are 19935601d1a the guy I got if from said it was a 610 roller but I dout that cant find anything in it.

Next is starting at tdc and leveling the cam then starting and setting to 32 and leveling cam at level position . I was told it no matter if it is at level position it depends on how shaved the head is to where its really set at . Is that the floss on degreeing the cam somone school me please on the whole degreeing and what I was told please

about the only thing that is right is starting at TDC Their is guy close to you that can do it for you he usta build my motors and they were always fast and reliable. He had a car #15 Doctordave

I think someone is trying to confuse you. and if the only thing you know about the cam is .610 lift then actually degreeing the cam is kind of difficult without degree wheels and a mag base dial indicator and if all posible the actual cam card that has all the grind geometry/specs. also i think he has you confused about your reference to setting level at 32, which are to totaly different things level applies to the camshaft and and the 32 is probably 32 degree advanced on the ignition timing. so the best thing for you is to use the esslinger e-bar method, you need a piece of like 3/8 thick aluminum bar 2" wide and 9" long. and a set of 6" calipers. rotate the engine by hand until the #1 piston is at TDC lay the aluminum bar, teetering it across #1 exhaust and intake lobes as they form a shallow V.
    Have belt hooked up in approximate normal position. Loosen the bolts on face of cam pulley. rotate cam until the bar is parallel with the deck of the block. with the calipers measure from the aluminum block down to the surface
    where the valve cover rail is. When it is equal on both sides, and the crank is on TDC, the cam will be degreed
    about as closely as it can be. from there they say not to adjust more than +/- 6 degree on the cam timing. then get your timing light out and set your ignition timing where you want it. Good Luck
    Miller

Default read

Ya dont say people been doing that for years yes u have too know cam specs amd how much heads shaved know ti do this such thing obv its over your thought process cause that way u exolain has beej aroubd for yeara

Im sorry but didnt you start this thread asking for help explaining how to degree your cam? if the info i gave you isnt what your looking for then im sorry but i thought you were looking for an easy way to get it done. MY BAD!
    Miller