Default Swelling radiator hoses

Ok, pulled the hood to check over things before the race and the upper and lower hose was swelled to about 4" in diameter. First thought was blown head gasket. Opened radiator cap, spewed water and air. (this car had been sitting for 5 days) Refilled radiator and started car but did not see any bubbles. So I decided to pull the head anyways. I didn't find any signs of a blown gasket. Put a new gasket on, ran the car, seen a few bubbles when I first fired it up. (thinking air trapped in system) Ran car at the race and let it sit over night. Opened the radiator cap and it has pressure in the system. Not as much as last time but still pushed water out. This car normally runs about 180-190. Ran 220 a week ago when temp was 100 at race time and a heavy track. The water level is still at the neck after opening the cap and it doesn't push water out when running.
    Do you guys think maybe a cracked head or block? No water in oil either.

Have a shop check the 'blow-off' pressure of your radiator cap. We always run a ~20# cap on our Pro-4. Pep Boys, and other parts houses, have a little kit that will check for combustion gas/products in the cooling water. Even if we have no problems with the cooling system, and don't plan an engine rebuild, we check the coolant for unwanted products at the end of every 12-race season. -Dave-