Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

602 is a option,..but only one team has tried it with no success...
    white trash motorsports

size of the track size of the track

I know lots of guys won many races with 602 aganst open motors on tack track. Size track what matters.

think macon or belle claire and ask your self do you really need more than the crates also hey schockmod3x just wondering since your a racing expertr do you see any drinking in the pits

Quote Originally Posted by LITE--OUT View Post
    you dont know a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) about either of those! all you know is your powderpuff ump guys
    I know a few drivers that might take an exception to that

अहो lite-out आपल्या स्वत आपण अडाणी संभोग जा

No lite inn never claimed to be an expert. What I know for certain, ist that you are NOT. Since you never actually owned a car or raced, you have no clue. But yet it does not stop you from ruining 4m with you bs.
    You sit in the stands and click on your PC like you are doing something, when the reality is no one on 4m wants your opinion on how to operate....because you have Never done any of it. This was a good post where actual racers with real mods, were discussing crate engines etc. you had to jump in and ruin it with your bs.

Quote Originally Posted by shockmod3x View Post
    No lite inn never claimed to be an expert. What I know for certain, ist that you are NOT. Since you never actually owned a car or raced, you have no clue. But yet it does not stop you from ruining 4m with you bs.You sit in the stands and click on your PC like you are doing something, when the reality is no one on 4m wants your opinion on how to operate....because you have Never done any of it. This was a good post where actual racers with real mods, were discussing crate engines etc. you had to jump in and ruin it with your bs.
    really bs like tech question that you can't answer so you can't be a real racer either .it doesn't matter what you have under the hood or who the driver is if the car does not handle your not going anywhere,and you have never proventhat have a race either only bashing me saying I don'tand answer the question do you see anybody drinking in the pits

Where are the moderators of this forum to help see this lite inn and his 3 other accounts off of 4m? I'm tired of seeing this troll offer up nothing but bs. I may be fairly new to mods and dirt racing but I can tell you this guy has offered no valid info. And who gives two shi*s about your 15 questions! I came to this forum to gain useful knowledge from fellow racers and learn. This guy sure is not giving any useful knowledge if he has never been in the driver seat or turned a wrench on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckhnter83 View Post
    Where are the moderators of this forum to help see this lite inn and his 3 other accounts off of 4m? I'm tired of seeing this troll offer up nothing but bs. I may be fairly new to mods and dirt racing but I can tell you this guy has offered no valid info. And who gives two shi*s about your 15 questions! I came to this forum to gain useful knowledge from fellow racers and learn. This guy sure is not giving any useful knowledge if he has never been in the driver seat or turned a wrench on one.
    really those questions are from the ceo of Afco racing you might be getting beat beat by those 12 questions just sayingand is there drinking in the pit s know it all
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 08-01-2013 at 07:19 AM.

Yeah...I like how is come back is those questions every time. Also he took the time to private message me and all he said was "an Imca ass wipe wow " I really doubt Mark Bush or anyone at AFCO appreciates him posting anything related to their business.

The mods don't care because he runs up the posts count and hit count on the website...

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    I know a few drivers that might take an exception to that
    lol sure as he!! aint u! u pry couldnt even start the car.but tell those guys to saddle up and try there luck against the usmts. would love to see gilpin go home with his tail between his legs

I may get beat by guys who have been racing longer but I'm having fun doing it

Quote Originally Posted by $LITE-INN$ View Post
    I know lots of guys won many races with 602 aganst open motors on tack track. Size track what matters.
    Name a few of them please...

really bs like tech question that you can't answer so you can't be a real racer either .it doesn't matter what you have under the hood or who the driver is if the car does not handle your not going anywhere,and you have never proventhat have a race either only bashing me saying I don'tand answer the question do you see anybody drinking in the pits

yeah its all bs from you. you dont race and never have. to me anyone that has a car, crews on a car (actively actually turning wrenches ) drives etc. IS a real racer.

Lite Inn..you dont do any of the above. All you do is go watch and then type on 4m with your bs. on top of that you ridicule people that have cars because of where they finish etc. you are a non racing hyprocrite and the moderator should ban you from the board because you cannot stop yourself. you constantly come on 4m running your mouth posting links about things that you have NEVER done. YOU only watch from the pits or stands and thats it. As I have said a few times, you may as well come on 4m and tell us all how to perform brain surgery cause you have never done that either.

Its a breeze to sit in the stands and post 15 questions on 4m, any j@ck@ss can do that. NOW actually taking what you read and making it work on the car, and then being able to drive the car are totally different things, and thats the part you DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

This is because Lite Inn you have never lost a race from the pits/stands. Get your @ss in a car and lets see how much of BS you can apply, until then go away so real racers can discuss real issues. go post about nachos and beer or whatever you do when you watch the races.
    Last edited by shockmod3x; 08-01-2013 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LITE--OUT View Post
    lol sure as he!! aint u! u pry couldnt even start the car.but tell those guys to saddle up and try there luck against the usmts. would love to see gilpin go home with his tail between his legs
    gilpin has got by our. boys and your and harrison spanked your ustms boys so what is your every racer has thir day

Quote Originally Posted by shockmod3x View Post
    yeah its all bs from you. you dont race and never have. to me anyone that has a car, crews on a car (actively actually turning wrenches ) drives etc. IS a real racer. Lite Inn..you dont do any of the above. All you do is go watch and then type on 4m with your bs. on top of that you ridicule people that have cars because of where they finish etc. you are a non racing hyprocrite and the moderator should ban you from the board because you cannot stop yourself. you constantly come on 4m running your mouth posting links about things that you have NEVER done. YOU only watch from the pits or stands and thats it. As I have said a few times, you may as well come on 4m and tell us all how to perform brain surgery cause you have never done that either.Its a breeze to sit in the stands and post 15 questions on 4m, any j@ck@ss can do that. NOW actually taking what you read and making it work on the car, and then being able to drive the car are totally different things, and thats the part you DO NOT UNDERSTAND. This is because Lite Inn you have never lost a race from the pits/stands. Get your @ss in a car and lets see how much of BS you can apply, until then go away so real racers can discuss real issues. go post about nachos and beer or whatever you do when you watch the races.
    I did work onacrew back in the 70's

So your saying in the 70's you got your favorite driver some nachos?

gilpin has got by our. boys and your and harrison spanked your ustms boys so what is your every racer has thir day
    your an illiterate moron. make some sense once would yai will guarantee that usmts regulars have won more ump races that ump regulars have won usmts races. and like i said before. stop over this weekend at i55.