For Immediate Release:
Mike Blose Racing
JNJ Motorsports Media
contactus@jnjmotorsportsmedia.com

Blose Victorious in Connor Bobik Memorial at AMP; Lernerville ULMS Up Next

New Bethlehem, PA (July 17, 2013) It was a packed house on Saturday evening at America’s Motorsports Park as fans and supporters filled the grandstand’s for the third annual Connor Bobik Memorial race. $1,911 was raised in Connors memory and will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Mike would start the 30-lap, $1,500-to-win event in the third position, although he would not stay there long! As the green flag dropped, Blose darted past the pole-sitter as they exited Turn 2, claiming the lead right off the bat. He would not look back. His PMI Racing Engines built Ford, powered him to a comfortable lead. Several cautions would bunch up the 23-car field and despite several valiant attempts by the second place car, Blose and his Rocket Chassis continued to dominate the race. As each circuit ticked by, lap traffic soon became a concern. The veteran Blose chose the correct lines and avoided any altercations with lap cars and continued on to victory!

Blose was greeted in Victory Lane by Connor’s family, who presented him with the $1,500 check. Mike would give the trophy to Connor’s brother Aiden.

After the race, Blose said “It’s an honor to win this race because it is for such a great cause. I know Derek and a lot of other folks have worked hard just to make this event happen this year. I’d also like to thank America’s Motorsports Park for hosting the event.” He continued “We pulled a good pill which set us up well for the heat race. After the heat, I felt the car was pretty good, so the crew only made a few minor adjustments to the Rocket Chassis. We slapped some fresh Hoosier rubber on it and felt we had a good chance to win this thing.” Blose went on to say that “I got a great start and was able to make it stick down there in one and two. I knew right then that the adjustments were correct and we were good. This engine runs great and is one of the strongest I’ve ever had in any of my cars. If you haven’t called PMI Racing Engines yet, you’re missing out!”

Look for the #5 car to be back in action this coming Friday, July 19 at Don Martin’s Lernerville Speedway. The NDRL’s ULMS Racing Series will make their first visit this season to the “Action Track” with a $2,500-to-win event as part of the ULMS “Speedweek Tour”. On Saturday, July 20, Mike and the familiar #5 car will be back on the hill at Marion Center Speedway. For more information, visit Lernerville.com, UnitedLateModelSeries.com, and MarionCenterSpeedway.net.

Mike Blose Racing would like to thank all of their sponsors and supporters: PMI Racing Engines, Victory Signs, Country Palace, Pro Shot Directional Boring, Freedline Auto Repair, Primitive Peddler, Hoosier Racing Tire, JNJ Motorsports Media, Beyea Headers, The Brake Man, Genesis Shocks, Kirkey Racing Products, Quarter Master, Precise Racing Products, Simpson Racing Products, and Sweet Manufacturing. Special thanks to (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), Ernie, and Logan along with the JM2 Motorsports crew!

For more information on Mike Blose and the Mike Blose Racing team please visit MikeBloseRacing.com.

Written and Distributed by:
JNJ Motorsports Media
www.jnjmotorsportsmedia.com