Default Stewart, Waltrip highlight “Night of NASCAR Stars” at P.I.R.

(Paducah, KY) It will be a star-filled Kentucky summer night on Thursday, August 1st, at Paducah International Raceway. The fast, high-banked 3/8th mile dirt oval has concentrated the 2013 season on special events and this is set to be a good one as track co-owner, USAC, IndyCar, and three-time NASCAR Champion Tony Stewart will make, not only an appearance, but will also compete in his J.D Byrider #14 UMP Open Wheel Modified. Also, in attendance, will be two-time Daytona 500 winner, and Owensboro, KY native, Michael Waltrip. The two NASCAR drivers will be available for an autograph session at the speedway from 5pm until 6pm.
    It will be a full night of action at P.I.R. which will also include the UMP Super Late Models, UMP Open Wheel Modifieds, UMP Pro Late Models, UMP Street Stocks, stock & outlaw 4cylinders, and the Kentucky Vintage cars. Also, see fireworks and special candy toss for the kids.
    Grandstands will open at 4pm with Pit Gates opening at 3pm. Hot Laps are set to get underway at 7pm and sideways, dirt-slinging action begin at 7:30! General Admission for this special night is only $18, kids 12 & under are $5, 5 & under are free. Pit passes are $30.
    Don’t miss this exclusive night of racing with your chance to see “Smoke” wheel his modified around the high-banks of P.I.R. & get an autograph from two of NASCAR’s most colorful personalities, Michael Waltrip and Tony Stewart, We’ll see you there!

For more information visit www.paducahracing.com or call 270-898-7469

Just announced, Ken Schrader, fresh off his pole run at Eldora, will also be at Paducah in his Federated Auto Parts #9 UMP Modified!

UMP Super Late Models will run for UMP Points & $1200 to win!

Track is looking great! This is shaping up to be a special night at P.I.R.!

It's tonight! Come join as at Paducah International Raceway. Hot Laps start at 6:55