Hillbilly 100 @ I-77 Raceway Info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***

(Fairplain, WV) - July 25, 2013 - I-77 Raceway Park is pleased to announce the running of the 45th Annual “Hillbilly 100” on August 31st & September 1st. The Lucas Oil Late Model series event will take place Labor Day weekend on the 3/8th mile oval dirt track located in Fairplain, WV. The I-77 Raceway Park staff is delighted to welcome all local and national drivers, friends, family and fans to experience this 2 day racing event.

The Hillbilly 100 weekend will kick off Friday night with a pre-race party at Fairplain Yacht Club. We invite you to taste some of the best food in town, mingle with some of the best known drivers around, and discuss who you think will be the winner of the “Outhouse 30”, “Hillbilly 50” and the “Hillbilly 100”! Saturday the gates will open at 2pm with live music by the Pocahontas native, Wyatt Turner. Wyatt Turner is known for his most recent song release “How you remind me of West Virginia”. Then at 7:00pm the “Outhouse 30” Modifieds and “Hillbilly 50” Steel Block Late Model race will be underway. Join us as we cheer on our favorite drivers and watch as one lucky steel block driver will take the checkered flag and be locked in to Sunday’s Hillbilly 100! Once again, Sunday the gates open at 2pm and the day will begin as the fans fill the stands, and the drivers fill the pits to prepare for their chance to win $25,000.00 from an over $100,000.00 purse!

Before the races begin, we invite you to stop by the WQBE live remote. WQBE will be broadcasting live from 4pm – 7pm, during this time you will have the chance to qualify to win a 4 night cruise onboard the Carnival Victory hosted by The Robertson Family of Duck Dynasty along with special guest Scotty McCreery. Five lucky names will be drawn at 7pm to qualify for the big drawing that will take place at a later date in Charleston WV. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity that will take place Sunday afternoon. After you stop by the WQBE live remote be sure to visit the merchandise trailers where you can purchase official Hillbilly 100 and Lucas Oil apparel. Once you’re done shopping grab you something to eat from a variety of food vendors and then for those who purchase pit passes make your way to the pits to get your favorite drivers autograph! After you visit all that our track has to offer pick you a spot within our facility to watch some of the best dirt track racing around.

We are less than two months away and we are giving you the opportunity to purchase your tickets in advance. Tickets go on sale Monday July 29th. Visit www.racei77.com to complete your ticket forms starting Monday. With the amount of rain everyone has experienced this summer we hope that Mother Nature gives us a beautiful weekend to race. The scheduled events will run on Monday September 2nd if the race gets rained out.

I-77 Raceway Park is anticipating an action packed weekend and we invite you to join us! For more information regarding parking, camping, concessions, ticket prices and more will be available starting Monday July 29th at www.racei77.com