Default chevell street stock set up

on my race team we have a chevell chasie street stock runs stock 4 gm 4 link in the back with adjustable lower bars. all rear bars are tubed not stock stamped ones. are car should be biting on the bar but never does the lr lower bar is on its fifth hole and the rr is on the second to the rr bar is almost flat. yet the car hasnt gained any bar bite going from the 2nd lr whole to the 5th any ideas why? all heims move freely got enough pinion angle. are rear springs are 250 16" lr and the rr is a 13"175 are the rear springs to stiff??? dont get why this car isnt picking the lf off the ground like a mad man." btw i get u dont always need to pick the lf off the ground just sayin lol" main reason i ask this is cause we can never seem to get enough bite mid corner to corner exit with this car it just spins the tires like crazy
    jared flower

need more info - what front springs - what shocks - tire pressures - how does it scale

I would have to ask where the weight in the car is located? Bottom of fuel cell above the rear frame rails? All the lead up as high as you can get it? From what you posted I will assume that you arent getting much chassis roll over. If this is the case, you need to get the weight up to help the chassis roll and get that LR bar working in the right direction.

Dave
    2012 UMP Stock Car National Champions.
    2013 UMP Modified Rookie of the Year
    2014 Kankakee Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 Fairbury American Legion Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 Kankakee Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 UMP Modified, Northen IL Regional Champion
    2018 UMP Modified, #2 National Points Standings
    Like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/McKinneyMotorsports