SWEENEY CARS FASTRAK NE REGION Makes History Looking Forward to its First Ever Trip to I-77 Raceway Park in WV.

**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE** July 31st, 2013 FASTRAK PR

(Carnesville, Georgia) – “This is going to be a great weekend stated Brain Haynes of FASTRAK. The one comment that stuck with me from last weekend was that of one competitor “this was the smoothest ran FASTRAK event I have ever been too. That was exciting to hear. We want FASTRAK to be the best it’s ever been and to truly bring a SHOW to the fans, not just another race. Our sister series “The ULTIMATE Super Late Models were here earlier this year and 1st and 2nd ran side by side for 20 laps in the main event. We look for more of the same from our FASTRAK teams”.

I-77 Raceway Park had never been sanctioned by any crate late model series until 2013. “We are more than pleased with FASTRAK” said “Joseph Rush director of the speedway. “The car counts have continued to grow every week and the program FASTRAK has for the race teams are second to none. Our teams can run for over $250,000 in point fund money and that’s unheard of in this day’s economy. If this race is anything like their ULTIMATE series race was, it’s going to be a show”.

This Saturday I-77 Raceway Park in Ripley, West Virginia features the “best of the best” in Pro late Model Racing.

Again make plans to be at I-77 Raceway Park as the FASTRAK Sweeney Cars Northeast Touring Division will be in action for the 1st time ever on August 3rd for a $2,000 to win event plus The City National Bank JD Randolph Memorial and regular racing in all other classes. . For more information call (304) 373 – 1110 or go online to www.racei77.com to follow the up to the minute news on the 2013 season at I-77 Raceway Park.

Check out the brand new official website for the FASTRAK Sweeney Cars Northeast Touring Division at www.fastrakne.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook and/or follow @FASTRAK_Racing on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

FASTRAK Companies International would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2013 FASTRAK Northeast sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, Sweeney Cars Chevy Buick GMC, PACE Performance, Chevrolet Performance Parts, Race-1, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, Genesis Race Shocks, High Velocity Heads and RockAuto.com to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Brian Haynes at (706) 340-4781.