Default Water Outlet for double pass

Without running AN type lines, and trying to stay away from swivel outlets. What are you guys using?

Morose water neck deal with a block off plate on top.

Last edited by stock car driver; 03-06-2014 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by derricklong38 View Post
    Without running AN type lines, and trying to stay away from swivel outlets. What are you guys using?
    I have run the swivel for about 6 years without any issues. A double pass radiator with the 4 blade GM fan has worked well for me.

Thanks guys! hpmaster which swivel do you use? If you use the moroso piece, why not keep the rad. cap?

Because I've had problems with the upper housing leaking and the cap not sealing well. If your radiator is higher than your water outlet there is no need for the other cap. Buy a block off plate, silicon it up, you're done.

I've been using the same Allstar 30170 swivel on our crate motors for 5 years.

the allstar swivel neck does seem a little cheesy on the quality side but there is a ton of them out there and I have never heard of a single failure or leak

brad

Heck it is a nice looking chrome looking piece with double o rings and never has leaked. As for the make I have absolutly no idea who made it. Does look like a Trans Dapt brand 6016 but like I said I bought it years ago when I went with a double pass radiator. My radiator cap is on the radiator and the neck looks like a plain ol neck.

I don't know why u don't want to go with AN fittings I'm assuming cost I have been using the AN setup for three seasons with zero problems money well spent in my book.