Default Correct way to move the Lift Bar side to side

Were looking at moving the lift bar over 2 or 3 inches toward the driver side of the car. What were wondering is how to properly do this. If we lengthen the stabalizer link on the bottom the top mounting point is the same. So, not sure if thats actuallly doing anything. Do we need to build a bracket off the current lift bar mount to move the top mounting point over the same measurement.

Why would you do this? What are you hoping to accomplish with it?

You would absolutely have to fab a bracket to move the top point left. The 5th and 6th would not work properly if they weren't vertical. I don't think you can move it far without getting into the driveshaft, or interfere with the j-bar?

Left side lift bar that mounts to the left side of rear end, and then crosses over to current 5th-6th coil mounts.
    Will but a ton of traction in a car (modified)
    A friend built one, and it went over driveshaft.
    Had to brace it up well in the crossover.

With standard lift arm location, car felt like it drove off RR tire. I told him to try and fab something to move lift arm over to the LR.
    After the change car was tractioned up, and drove off the LR hard.
    Last edited by JustAddDirt; 08-19-2013 at 11:55 AM.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

GRT Made them at one time.

This is correct about why we are moving the Lift Bar. The bracket that mounts to the bar of the chassis is now angled a little so the 5th looks pretty vertical. Trying to move it around 2-3 inches. Never heard of the Left mounted Pull bar. I guess i was pondering at first if the way i did it was actually doing what i wanted. So, i can build the bracket off the current Lift bar tube from the frame and it moves the leverage correctly?