Default Wanna Go RACING ????

I have a 09/09 Rayburn 104-4 combo car for sale or trade . it can be 4-bar , swing arm , z link or whatever you want it to be . it is a complete roller and has msd and all the shock springs 4 tires and wheels body is all nice shape ( except rr corner is dented up ) . nice nice car has 1 piece lower A-arms , sweet power rack , wilwood hubs , rayburn calipers ,winteres rearend . nice car .. it has had a rear clip put on it at Rayburns on his jig and that has been about 8 races ago . our features are onlt 25 laps and I have had the bad luck bug following me (anything stupid that could happen did from flat tires to motor problems to losing drive shaft). ..Car has all gas shocks and could be taken home and raced very easily , im getting out of latemodels so if you can use it , want it , or even want pictures give me a shout .. 419-934-5086.. what do you have to trade ? i will trade on just about anything as long as it dont eat .

still for sale . skid loaders back hoes 4 wheelers kawasaki mules . whatcha got