FASTRAK NE TOUR AT I-77 "THE RACE IS ON"

The newly named City Chevrolet FASTRAK NE Tour racing at I-77 Speedway in WV will be racing today. In talks with speedway management earlier this morning they have assured FASTRAK management that they will do everything possible in their power to get this race in today. "There is some question about the weather early in the morning" said Joseph Rush of I-77, "but we are determined to he this in today. Looks like after 1:00 ANY weather that might be in the are will be gone and IF there were to be a shower, we will roll the track in and keep it going. We had a great show last night and we sure want to finish it off with a great weekend. These teams have come from as far away as North Carolina and we sure don't want them going home empty handed".

"We got in sometime late last night" said Brian Hanes of FASTRAK. "I talked with Joseph this morning and they are ready to go. They were already working on the track this morning and it looks like its going to be one heck of a track to race on. Fans and teams need to come on an join the City Chevrolet FASTRAK NE TOUR as this will be the only time we will be at I-77 this year and also the first time the tour has ever been here. Considering the race our "sister series" the ULTIMATE super late models had here, I think the fans are in for a real treat".

$2000 to win- $250 to start

I-77 Speedway, Ripley WV

Gates open 1:00
Hot laps 4:00