City Chevrolet Takes Over as TITLE SPONSOR of the FASTRAK Northeast Region

**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE** August 26th, 2013 FASTRAK PR

(Carnesville, Georgia) – As of last Friday August 23rd a deal between City Chevrolet and the FASTRAK Racing Series as emerged to make City Chevrolet the TITLE SPONSOR of both the Southeast and now the Northeast Touring Regions. City Chevrolet is owned by none other than NASCAR’S most winning car owner Rick Hendrick. City Chevrolet was one of the first dealers in the United States to get involved in dirt late model crate engine racing. Perfect fit- City Chevrolet and FASTRAK both first’s in the dirt late model crate engine series.

“We are so very happy to be associated with FASTRAK, they’ve set the bar in crate racing. We felt now we’re ready to expand in new areas because City Chevrolet and FASTRAK are having such a long lasting business partnership. We’re not going anywhere, we support Stan Lester and everyone that’s associated with FASTRAK and we can’t wait to celebrate two decades (20th Anniversary) with them.” exclaimed Chris Knight from City Chevrolet.

“I couldn’t be more happy than to have City Chevrolet aboard in the Northeast too” said Stan Lester of FASTRAK. “Chris Knight of City Chevrolet and I have become good friends over the years and this is a much better ‘fit’. City Chevrolet has been involved with FASTRAK for over 8 years now and we know how each other thinks and we both know what to expect from each other. I’m here for one reason and that’s too produce engine sales for City Chevrolet and Chevrolet Performance Parts. I’m glad to see this relationship grow and look forward to seeing it succeed for a long time to come”.

City Chevrolet is located at 5101 E. Independence Boulevard in Charlotte, NC 28212 call Toll Free: (800) 763-2489 or directly Chris Knight: (704) 533-5170 an online at www.citycratemotors.com.

Check out the brand new official website for the FASTRAK City Chevrolet Northeast Touring Division at www.fastrakne.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook and/or follow @FASTRAK_Racing on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

FASTRAK Companies International would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2013 FASTRAK Northeast sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance, Race-1, TNT Race Cars, Genesis Race Shocks, High Velocity Heads and RockAuto.com to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Brian Haynes at (706) 340-4781.