Default 2008 mastersbilt smackdown

car is decent in the heat race but 10 laps into the feature car gets really loose in the center and off and has no forward bite at all looking for some changes I can make for the feature when the track slicks off it is really slick 3/8 high banked track.

Quote Originally Posted by matt82 View Post
    car is decent in the heat race but 10 laps into the feature car gets really loose in the center and off and has no forward bite at all looking for some changes I can make for the feature when the track slicks off it is really slick 3/8 high banked track.
    We are going to need to know what you have now. The same adjustment suggestion could help or hurt depending on what you have now. PM if you don't want to share.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Default setup

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    We are going to need to know what you have now. The same adjustment suggestion could help or hurt depending on what you have now. PM if you don't want to share.
    springslf450rf350lr250rr225 DA Genesis 55ls56rear50cross155pounds of bite bars are in intermediate holes except let its all the way up 350 5th coil dropped let bar 2 notches on birdcage this week and dropped tire pressure all way around except lr 1pound helped a bunch at the beginning but 10 laps in car just would not go tire pressure I run are of 8 rf10lr6rr8 if you need anything else let me know thanks matt

If it went away all at once, I would look at the tires. Was it after a caution?

If it isn't a tight cornered track, you may be getting an awful lot of steer if you have the top left bar all the way up and are also bringing it down on the cage. Dropping the lr lower will give you the same effect on wheel rate and reduce steer instead of increase it.

The car may also come off the corner better with a bit softer lr spring unless this is a stop n go type track.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    If it went away all at once, I would look at the tires. Was it after a caution?

If it isn't a tight cornered track, you may be getting an awful lot of steer if you have the top left bar all the way up and are also bringing it down on the cage. Dropping the lr lower will give you the same effect on wheel rate and reduce steer instead of increase it.

The car may also come off the corner better with a bit softer lr spring unless this is a stop n go type track.
    Pretty tight but wouldn't say stop n go high banked 3/8 mile but its blowing dust in hot laps lol and really slick in the feature 18 in bar 3 hole back on 5th coil 71/4 on frame think 4notches up on pinion we have run caution free and seems 8 laps in car just slowly goes away at the end I am just trying to not spin out tried being easy with the throttle but it don't seem to help much just seems to help tire wear tires are ft200 fast rack tires