Default did lake cumberland speedway shut down

I was told that Brandon said he was shuting down. Has anyone heard anything.
    Last edited by wildchild101; 09-19-2013 at 02:28 PM.

wish someone would lease this place and turn it back around, cut purses= no drivers= no fans

Well he did cut the price of hot dogs in half last week what more do you want ?

Well? Did they race this weekend?

No racing this past weekend no racing scheduled for the upcoming weekend, that I know of

He didn't race cause Hardgrove went to the Blake Shelton concert lmao Maybe he would have some cars if he wouldn't cuss racers out on Facebook when they ask a question Pretty sad when you don't give a crap enough to weedeat or unstop toilets I'm embarrassed to say that place is in Kentucky

Agree place is a dump.

Is he shutting down for the season or permanently?

If he hasn't shut down then he needs to. the bleachers and bathrooms are treacherous. he needs to let someone run it who would care about the safety of his fans and the count of his cars. Place is a gold mine if he had any sense left to run it. Never thought it would get this terrible after he started running it. Sure is a shame what has happened to the place. The place has lost a lot of fans and drivers because of his actions and don't give a crap attitude.

No drivers or fans will support a promoter that does not pay what he says. Go there and see a total of 20 cars in all divisions. Take care of racers and fans and they will support you. Continuously screw them over and you will have a ghost town. Well that is what you have brought on yourself.

Is he going to announce he is shutting down? Alot of people were waiting him to announce the classic..guess he is going go back on that like he did the make up race. Is the boy on medicine or what..at times he seemed a bit out there? Not what the person before thought he had left in good hands..now that is a shame.