Default holley 7448 not idling

After the last two races, the car is not wanting to idle without my foot on the gas. The idle screw has not moved. Nothing obvious that we can tell except the plugs look a little rich to me. Beginning of the race it idles great. This carb (if it is the problem) has ran less than 10 races. Anyone ever ran into this. Thanks guys

Check float , power valve
    JerryM

If you're racing a dirt track, you might take the carb apart and be certain a small piece of 'junk' is not plugging an air-bleed or another section of the idle circuit. The carb may run decent @ race beginning until it heats up and the metal expands a bit. Please let us know what you find or were required to adjust in order to get a good 'hot' idle. -Dave-

I sure will Dave. We changed the power valve and going to check it this afternoon. Thanks Jerry

Found out the idle thumb screw moved @ 90 degrees from our mark. Any suggestion on how to prevent this? Thanks guys

Take idle screw out and take spring and throw it away for another one or stretch it some or scratch the idle screw with a hacksaw blade.
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?