Thumbs up 97 model Barry Wright combo car

1997 model Barry Wright dirt late model combo car. Never been clipped in front or in the rear. Still the original factory rolled 2x2 square frame rails. Mono leaf and or 4-bar. AFCO uppers and lowers with AFCO spindles. Sweet manual steering rack. AFCO lift bar with 5th and 6th coils. Winters quick change rear end with gun drilled axles and aluminum spool. TWM aluminum bird cages. Wilwood master cylinders and pedals with adjuster. Wilwood dynalight calipers on all 4 wheels. Aluminum threaded body Pro Shocks and Pro springs. New chrome aluminum fuel cell can. Coleman aluminum driveshaft. Aluminum 2 lever shifter. New kirky 17inch late model seat with RJS belts. Stewart Warner gauges. Autometer tach. Wheels and tires are not included. This is a great car. We have to many cars sitting around. Hate to see it go but dont want to see it go to waste.. $2000 (770) 364-5201
    Last edited by Skinny64; 11-06-2013 at 10:14 AM.

!!!!btt!!!!

Default Barry Wright.

Few pictures of the car.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Skinny64; 11-06-2013 at 10:18 AM.

This would make a good starter car or a great back-up. We need this car gone ASAP!
    Last edited by Skinny64; 11-06-2013 at 10:16 AM.

When was the last time you raced the car? Do you have any of the hardware needed to run with mono leaf setup? Do you have a body for the car?

Is this car still for sale?

The car is still for sale. It has been about 5yrs since we have raced the car. As far as the monoleaf hardware I think I could round most of it up.

Car is still for sale. Need this gone ASAP!
    Last edited by Skinny64; 11-06-2013 at 10:19 AM.

nice car!!
    Last edited by Crowe115; 10-17-2013 at 07:08 AM.

!!!! Btt!!!!

Car is still available. You will not find a better car for the money! Also have some spare parts to go with the car.

!!!! Btt !!!!

do you still have car, I'm looking for a bwrc or mastersbilt leaf car(93-97)

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny64 View Post
    Few pictures of the car.
    Pretty sure this isn't a BWRC, but maybe a copy. Barry's leaf cars 93'-99' were 2 inch round frames unless they were clip cars. Also the rear bars went all the way to rear frame crossmember. This one stops short, so I'm inclined to say it's a fake.

Very nice car for a guy starting out in crates.... I paid less for my '96 MB last year but this car is a better car for the $$$. Good luck with the sale.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019