Thumbs up Gold Crown Nationals this weekend!

Who is going to Granite City to see one of the best SHOWS of the year?..Thursday ,Friday and Saturday!..This is a can't miss show every year for me!..
    We are Cardinal Nation! Go Cards! Albert who?????

I envy you biker! Wish we could make the trip South to Pontoon Beach for the 3 nights of the Gold Crown Nationals but work just won't allow it.

Mr. & Mrs. Kevin Gundaker do a great job of running a first class facility and the USAC/POWERi co-sanction virtually ensures every top midget team in the Midwest will be on hand and a big car count is a sure thing. And, you throw in the MOWA 410 winged sprinters on Friday night and you have one of the best 3 night shows anywhere with the best classes of cars anywhere on any racetrack!

Talked to a lot of people at The Belleville Nationals back in August that were going to make the trip to the Tri-City for the Gold Crown which is quickly becoming a highly anticipated event!

Have fun biker, this deal should be a dandy!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 10-01-2013 at 11:49 AM.

I'm only going on Saturday,don't have the funds for the whole 3 days. I hope the weather holds off until late Saturday!

Rico Abreu fought off Brian Clauson, Christopher Bell, Zack Daum and Darren Hagen for the win in night 1 of the Gold Crown Midget Nationals. That's a formidable top 5 right there.

Hopefully the weather will allow the next two nights' action to run without any delays or cancellations.

The Gold Crown is fast becoming a very big and highly anticipated race in the Midwest!! Every year it just gets bigger.

I didn't get to go at all....Oh well...