Default County Line Raceway 4 Cylinder Nationals November 1st and 2nd

County Line Raceway will host it's first ever 4 Cylinder Nationals on Friday and Saturday night, November 1st and 2nd. Bring a copy of your tracks rules.

Friday night Open Practice
    Saturday night full race program

Super Stock Four Cylinder – $3,500 to win (and climbing); $100 entry fee.

Pure Stock Four Cylinder – $1,000 to win; $ 50 entry fee

UCAR $400 to win (based on 25 or more cars) $20 entry fee
    or $300 to win (based on 24 or less cars); $20 entry fee

Tube Chassis 4 Cylinder/Outlaw 4 $400 to win (based on 10 or more cars); $20 entry fee
    or $250 to win (lessthan 10 cars); $20 entry fee will be waived if less than 10 cars

Additional information including rules can be found here http://countylineracewaync.com/events-2 ... nationals/

If you have any questions you may contact me at steves@countylineracewaync.com
    Last edited by SteveS; 10-02-2013 at 12:40 PM.

Variances in rules will be governed by weight penalty. Please bring a copy of your tracks rules
    Last edited by SteveS; 10-03-2013 at 10:03 AM.

Link to the event on facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/584931318235302/

$100 Fast Qualifier award added for Super Stock 4

Super Stock 4 Race is now $3,600 to win! Plus $100 Lewis Tax Service Pole Award. $100 Victor May Hard Charger Award. $100 Victor May Halfway Leader Award. $50 added to 2nd through 5th thanks to Bissette Farms! Look for more news in the next few days about additional money for Pure Stock 4 and UCar!

Flyer attached
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks to Boykin Auto Performance of Bailey. The Super Stock 4 race is now $4,000 to win! I'm going to cap the Super Stock 4 race at $4,000 to win. Any remaining sponsorship dollars will be put into the field. I can't say thank you enough to the sponsors that have helped and to those even considering it! This is going to be one helluva show!

Pure Stock 4 Drivers! Thanks to Medinas Auto Sales your race is now $1,250 to win! Thanks for the support Medinas Auto Sales!

All updated information is now available on the website, including updated SS4 rules! We appreciate everyones patience! http://countylineracewaync.com/event...der-nationals/

I am happy to announce Kelley Carlton will serve as Race Director for County Line Raceway's Inaugural 4 Cylinder Nationals being held November 2nd. Kelley is the Series Director for the Ultimate Super Late Model Series and FASTRAK Late Model Series along with managing KELCAR Motorsports Marketing. Kelley Carlton states "I am very excited to be part in County Line's big 4 cylinder Nationals event. I appreciate Steve, Brenda and the whole group for asking me to help out. They have a great group there and I am looking forward to this historic event for them. There should be racers from all over the southeast and mid-atlantic regions for this event. It should be a cool event for the fans to see as well so hopefully we will see a packed grandstands."

Welcome to the team Kelley!

For more information on this event visit http://countylineracewaync.com/event...der-nationals/