Default Warrior forward drive

04 warrior over rail. Springs- 550 lf 325 rf 200 lr 200 rr 300 5th arm. Integra double adjs with traction shock on lr. 52.2 left and 55.6 rear 165lbs of bite. Race track is a small 1/4 hair pen semi banked but mostly flat. Car is good entering and great in the center decent on exit doesn't really tail out much at all but just doesn't drive forward. Just feels like the rear tires are spinning on top of the ground and just won't dig in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

How far out is your 5th? Where are your bars. I'd first try lowering your 5th to like a 250. Check your travel. How much stagger. Flat tracks present some unique problems. You can add LRF compression and gas pressure as well to help the car stay up. That year of a warrior ive heard can be difficult you can also index your LRU bar on birdcage down 1/2 many many things to do post some more info!

Lub one from top hole llb one from bottom hole. Rub in middle hole rlb one from bottom left birdcage is already indexed 5th arm is in the second hole from the back. With about 5" of stagger and its got as much index it can get right before the shock is extended all the way out

Knock some of the stagger out especially on a flat track you can actually turn better with less because of the way the car loads and unloads on a flat track. If it tightens entry which it actually might not, you can take LF spring out IF it were to. Thats a bit much on a flat flat track especially if it slicks off and check for 4" or so on 5th arm travel

Quote Originally Posted by shaw33 View Post
    04 warrior over rail. Springs- 550 lf 325 rf 200 lr 200 rr 300 5th arm. Integra double adjs with traction shock on lr. 52.2 left and 55.6 rear 165lbs of bite. Race track is a small 1/4 hair pen semi banked but mostly flat. Car is good entering and great in the center decent on exit doesn't really tail out much at all but just doesn't drive forward. Just feels like the rear tires are spinning on top of the ground and just won't dig in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I have had 2 of them cars and never went below a 450 rf spring that 325 will take forward drive out completely.

Default 04 warrrior

375 rf are you steel or alum. motor

rf spring will make her go forward,my need more rebound in your shock to keep her from pushing or 5th soften your fifth coil spring,but if you soften it dont be afraid to preload it some

Warrior said to start off with the 325 but we may bump it up to a 350 this weekend maybe even the 375. And it has a 604 crate motor in it. So steal block aluminum heads

Quote Originally Posted by m_stagev View Post
    I have had 2 of them cars and never went below a 450 rf spring that 325 will take forward drive out completely.
    I was thinking the same thing.

That much bite in a crate and no drive....something else isn't right you should be bogging it to a stop..

250 5th coil

With crates you need to be in more of a slick track shock package to while also keeping the car free. Id say 350-375 RF we had to move the LL of the rear on that year warrior to to get it to work. Crates just don't have to engine to really work everything like a limited or super so you will be more slick track setup wise while keeping it free on throttle so you don't bog. if you bog a crate your toast and that bite should bog it. I'd shoot 200 or 175 LR as well to help the car get up on the LR bars with a 6-0 gas LRF and 250 5th 33-35" out to start on a 3-7