Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Walker

Default Tyler Walker

What a idiot. Doesn't show up for his court hearing and is arrested again. This time the judge says he'll stay locked up till his March 30 court appearance.
    Is this guy a loser or what?
    Hoping he doesn't get back in a race car again. A true detriment and black eye to the sport of auto racing.
    8/13/16

Poster child for the sociopathic.............I'm sure he has a perfectly good reason for not showing up!!!

Shaking my head.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Smile

The kid is a wasted talent for sure... I use to love watching him wheel a sprintcar but now days the drugs have taken over his life.... SMH for sure!

HH25, do you have a link to the article dealing with Walker's latest court no-show?

Thanks.

http://autoweek.com/article/nascar-x...ate-sentencing

I hate to see anyone destroy their life, sadly we all have our demons how we handle them is what makes us all different.

Quote Originally Posted by hpmaster View Post
    http://autoweek.com/article/nascar-x...ate-sentencing

I hate to see anyone destroy their life, sadly we all have our demons how we handle them is what makes us all different.

You are exactly right HP ... Tyler's a good racer but he has walked his own path and it is really sad to see all that talent wasted... In this case it looks like the Demons are winning.

Well, we know if the screen name Tyler walker shows up on 4 m that it's DC..........his demons are winning too!!!!

And what an appropriate moniker.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Bbq clean uot some room in your pm !!!!!!!!! I guess i spammed it up !!!!

Rumor has it he and Jeremy Mayfield are butt buddies......

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

The old saying goes... You made your bed, now lay in it. To bad some folks don't realize at the time how they are setting themselves up for disaster until it's to late. I feel for them...

Tyler and Jeremy should team up.......they could start the "Please take us back" Race Team!

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

The Center for Unwanted Races?

Its a shame to see that talent go to waste again and again and again due to pi$$ poor choices/judgement he made. Talent was there without a doubt, unlike jeremy Mayfield i actually took a liking to this guy. Seen him on a Friday night before the Knoxville nationals at the time was called the kelly world challenge rains nailed the track off an on all week prior to the weekend track conditions where unfavorable at best but as a youngster in that ratbag sponsored sprinter he showed the way to a field full of heavy hitters . It cought my attention immediately shortly after that the truck series stint came and the rest is history an well documented .......
    SIDE NOTE CIRF or whoever correct me if im wrong, didnt tyler start doing the backflips before carl edwards did ?

it` very bad addiction, them eight balls very hard to get away from.

Quote Originally Posted by george w View Post
    Its a shame to see that talent go to waste again and again and again due to pi$$ poor choices/judgement he made. Talent was there without a doubt, unlike jeremy Mayfield i actually took a liking to this guy. Seen him on a Friday night before the Knoxville nationals at the time was called the kelly world challenge rains nailed the track off an on all week prior to the weekend track conditions where unfavorable at best but as a youngster in that ratbag sponsored sprinter he showed the way to a field full of heavy hitters . It cought my attention immediately shortly after that the truck series stint came and the rest is history an well documented .......
    SIDE NOTE CIRF or whoever correct me if im wrong, didnt tyler start doing the backflips before carl edwards did ?
    Not sure who was the original backflipper george. Although, Walker had been doing it for as long as I can remember. Not sure when Edwards started doing the flips.

Carl has admitted on TV that he stole the backflip thing from TW.

Kinda sad to see that talent wasted, but the rumblings of drug use and abuse were alive and kicking when he was a Sprint Car Rookie with the All Stars back in the day (rumor was his dad sent him from CA to the Midwest to try to get him away from the bad influences around him in school/California).

Sadly, he always seemed to have some type of relapse (he was locked in the A-main of the Knoxville Nationals one year and left Iowa on Friday Night due to a "migraine headache". He didn't surface again for over 6 months after that one as I recall.

I for one hope he gets his demons straightened out before it costs him his life (I'm afraid they are going to cost him part of his life by spending them behind bars).

Walker won some big races in open wheel cars. He won the Ted Horn Memorial 100 USAC Silver Crown race on the Magic Mile at Du Quoin, Illinois in 2004. He also won the Kings Royal in 2011 after having been suspended indefinitely by NASCAR. Casey Kahne appeared to give Walker every opportunity to get himself straightened out and still keep him racing but that didn't work.

It is also widely speculated that Walker's Dad made it possible for Tyler to go to the Midwest in an attempt to keep him away from undesirable influences in California but that didn't work either.

It just seems this incredibly talented kid is he!! bent on destroying himself no matter what anyone try's to do for him.

All that said, I'm in agreement with vande07, I really hope he gets his life in order to keep from killing himself and I hope it's soon so as to drive a racecar again 'cause he can flat wheel a racecar.

I have seen the best at many different things fail because of drugs and alcohol. Engineers, guitar players, builders, contractors, football and baseball players on and on. You can call it a disease, a charactor fault or an addictive personality but when it happens it is always sad.

Hate to say it but in the same sentence imagine what he could of turned out to be if racing remained his number one priority the entire time he raced....... the more ive read the more i come away with the feeling that no one did or ever will see what he had to offer .... what a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by vande07 View Post
    Carl has admitted on TV that he stole the backflip thing from TW.

Kinda sad to see that talent wasted, but the rumblings of drug use and abuse were alive and kicking when he was a Sprint Car Rookie with the All Stars back in the day (rumor was his dad sent him from CA to the Midwest to try to get him away from the bad influences around him in school/California).

Sadly, he always seemed to have some type of relapse (he was locked in the A-main of the Knoxville Nationals one year and left Iowa on Friday Night due to a "migraine headache". He didn't surface again for over 6 months after that one as I recall.

I for one hope he gets his demons straightened out before it costs him his life (I'm afraid they are going to cost him part of his life by spending them behind bars).
    thats cool i never knew he admitted it actually. ....... id seen carl on dirt in a modified on several occasions and he won ALOT but never did i see the back flip till the truck stuff started .