Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default You decide ..........

Dirtclassic just posted a picture in the babe of the day thread with a hot girl in a sexy dress lying on her back under a cow, fondling and sucking milk directly from the cow.

He claims it isn't disgusting and should be viewed only as a girl drinking raw milk.

In my opinion , it is a disgusting picture that has no place on 4 m, bordering on the fringe of suggested perversion.

A farm girl in overalls milking a cow into a bucket and then drinking it out of the bucket, sure I can buy that.........I've even seen that occur live in person. No big deal!

But dirtclassics version has no place in the babe of the day thread.......at the very least a poor and disgusting attempt at a joke towards his nemesis blackford.

It can be seen in the babe of the day thread( if you even want to see it)

You owe the site an apology dirtclassic.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

no you just have a hardon for dirtclassic

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Dirtclassic just posted a picture in the babe of the day thread with a hot girl in a sexy dress lying on her back under a cow, fondling and sucking milk directly from the cow.

He claims it isn't disgusting and should be viewed only as a girl drinking raw milk.

In my opinion , it is a disgusting picture that has no place on 4 m, bordering on the fringe of suggested perversion.

A farm girl in overalls milking a cow into a bucket and then drinking it out of the bucket, sure I can buy that.........I've even seen that occur live in person. No big deal!

But dirtclassics version has no place in the babe of the day thread.......at the very least a poor and disgusting attempt at a joke towards his nemesis blackford.

It can be seen in the babe of the day thread( if you even want to see it)

You owe the site an apology dirtclassic.

You are a sick boy, boy. How do you figure holding the cow while drinking milk is fondling the cow? How would you drink it? Like bobbing for apples? You are a little demented there boy. Never let you go to the farm. There is no telling what you would do. A lot of people drink milk straight from a cow. There is nothing perverted about it. It is only perverts like you that think that way. And you had to start a thread to ask other people their opinion, showing that you are not sure yourself. Get your mind out of the gutter boy.

Just looked at that pic. If you can't see that there is something perverted and sexual being conveyed with that picture, you are in denial. No one drinks milk from a cow like that. No one. And we all know what that picture is conveying in it's intent.

Just the fact that you actually FOUND a picture like that on the net makes me wonder. What kind of person actually goes looking for that, saves it, and then reposts it?

There are some very strange people in the world, no doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtClassic View Post
    You are a sick boy, boy. How do you figure holding the cow while drinking milk is fondling the cow? How would you drink it? Like bobbing for apples? You are a little demented there boy. Never let you go to the farm. There is no telling what you would do. A lot of people drink milk straight from a cow. There is nothing perverted about it. It is only perverts like you that think that way. And you had to start a thread to ask other people their opinion, showing that you are not sure yourself. Get your mind out of the gutter boy.
    1.Hot chick, lying on her back in a sexy dress positioned under a cow is a little more than just HOLDING the cow freak.

2.Answer to question 2. I would drink it out of a cup after the cow has been milked.

3.Drinking milk from a cow after its milked, not perverted at all......getting dressed up in a sexy dress, positioning yourself under a cow, and sticking a cows body part in your mouth and sucking the milk out is completely perverted.
    4.clearly, I'm not the only person that thinks so......the responses to this thread should be rolling in soon as to what they think about it.
    5. I'm completely confident that most NORMAL folks would find this perverse, the reason I started this thread was not because i was unsure ,it was to ask what normal folks thought about the picture that YOU soughtoutand posted.....your obsession to win at all costs and get the last word in on every conversation has in my opinion exposed you for what you really are......

And your sending me bad rep points? A red dot sending me a red dot!!!!Really?

You owe the forum an apology........go post your sickness in the girls on the farm forum .

SICKO!!!!!!
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 10-18-2013 at 10:23 AM.

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?310...13#post1733913

There is absolutely a serious problem with ones thinking to arrange this to look like it is just a "pic of a girl drinking fresh milk"?? What... how is that ok???

It is simply morally WRONG!!!
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    Just looked at that pic. If you can't see that there is something perverted and sexual being conveyed with that picture, you are in denial. No one drinks milk from a cow like that. No one. And we all know what that picture is conveying in it's intent.

Just the fact that you actually FOUND a picture like that on the net makes me wonder. What kind of person actually goes looking for that, saves it, and then reposts it?

There are some very strange people in the world, no doubt about it.
    It is called google images and you don't save it, you cut and paste it. Go look for yourself and click on the picture and it brings you to a raw milk site. And I am not the one talking sexual about it. To me it is a girl drinking milk raw. Other people might have a different view and the way they are talking the next thing they will be talking about is beastiality.

It is called google images and you don't save it, you cut and paste it. Go look for yourself and click on the picture and it brings you to a raw milk site. And I am not the one talking sexual about it. To me it is a girl drinking milk raw. Other people might have a different view and the way they are talking the next thing they will be talking about is beastiality.
    And that's the problem...." to you" there is nothing wrong with a hot chick, in a hot dress, positioned on her back in a provocative pose, s ucking a cow directly from the cows body part.

It's gross you moron........95 % of the people in the world would most likely find it gross and in appropriate .

And then you go and post it in a thread loaded with hot girls called BABE OF THE DAY and attach some sort of weird sexual overtones to it...........IT'S JUST WRONG!!!!
    YOUR JUST WRONG!!!!! Thanks for showing the world what your true colors really are!!!
    Just confirmed what we all thought!!!

AND here is the Raw Milk article you sick SOB’s. I held off to see what you morons would post first. How I found this picture was when I was Googleing the health benefits that drinking raw milk would have for me. When I saw this picture I thought it would be ok to post it but WHHHHHOOOOOOOe I had bad judgement as I forgot about the sexual deviants on this site. Sorry if I did upset anyone else with the picture, except for blackford and BBq boy who have real issues.

http://www.sodahead.com/living/cows-...#post_70709477

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    And that's the problem...." to you" there is nothing wrong with a hot chick, in a hot dress, positioned on her back in a provocative pose, s ucking a cow directly from the cows body part.

It's gross you moron........95 % of the people in the world would most likely find it gross and in appropriate .

And then you go and post it in a thread loaded with hot girls called BABE OF THE DAY and attach some sort of weird sexual overtones to it...........IT'S JUST WRONG!!!!
    YOUR JUST WRONG!!!!! Thanks for showing the world what your true colors really are!!!
    Just confirmed what we all thought!!!
    You forgot to mention the turtle.

DC please remove that picture. That is totally inappropriate or are you trying to get the whole thread removed on purpose?

You forgot to mention the turtle.
    And you forgot to mention "the truth"!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    DC please remove that picture. That is totally inappropriate or are you trying to get the whole thread removed on purpose?
    I'm sure she wishes it would all just go away....this dirtclassic girl from Michigan that loves tony Stewart( hey, how did I know all of that?) can try and rebuild her rep, but this self inflicted Internet scar will remain forever.

and some o n this board to to stupid to know the truth

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    and some o n this board to to stupid to know the truth
    You sure do do have a way with words Freddy Boy!!

to to? Lol
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Thanks for the rep point......it came from someone with a red one! Possibly a feminine odor/itch product sales lady.......said something about douche bags.????

Wonder who it could be?

No , really ......it did come from someone with a red status in rep points.( wasnt grey, wasn't green.......only leaves one other color)

I'm not wrong about that at all.........it's easy to see.

Now, if the little kitty would have signed her name to the comment it would have been nice.........
    Wonder who it was? Do you know?

Poor puppy got his feelings hurt

No animals were harmed in the production of my post.lol

But at least you got all the words spelled correctly......Nice Job.