Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtClassic View Post

HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!You got played you clueless Attention Seeking Professionally Trained Word Manipulator!!!!!LolLolLolLolLolLol!!!!!
    Mad Bro?
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by blackford View Post
    Mad Bro?
    HaHaHaHa!!!!!! You haven't got a clue.......Tool!!!!!!!!!!Blacka$$ Attention Seeker!!!!!LolLolLolLolLolLol!!!!!

HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!You got played you clueless Attention Seeking Professionally Trained Word Manipulator!!!!!LolLolLolLolLolLol!!!!!
    You keep adding to the description....at first it was just clueless....wow, THANKS.
    But don't stay up so late obsessing over it( 136 in the am before you could come up with THIS?) .....you can do better.

And now that i know that i have your FULL attention,I just wanted to tell you that im proud to know that you have embraced your obsession, that's the first step to recovery.........get well soon ! And I really mean that.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 10-30-2013 at 07:22 AM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    "A lot of people drink milk straight from a cow( lying underneath and directly from its teets)and that there is nothing perverted about it."

Did you really say that???
    Would you drink a glass from these?

http://www.4m.net/images/attach/jpg.gif
    Attached Images Attached Images
    8/13/16

it makes great home made ice cream,back in the day it was strained filtered and right in a clean baby bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    it makes great home made ice cream,back in the day it was strained filtered and right in a clean baby bottle.
    My grandparents had a farm, so I'm very familiar with drinking raw milk and the products made from it.......what's disturbing is that mrs.multiname thinks that it's perfectly ok to dress your best girl up in a hot dress, position her under the cow and start to sucking the milk directly from the cows teets.
    And posts it in a BABE OF THE DAY THREAD reserved for hot chix pictures.

That ,my friend is NOT NORMAL!!!! Of course, the source has to be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Would you drink a glass from these?

http://www.4m.net/images/attach/jpg.gif
    Not really into the lactating fetish thing, but would certainly like to see her in a bikini.

Good nominee for babe of he day........dcroverclasicchix cow pic would be better suited for a girls on the farm centerfold thingy.

You keep adding to the description....at first it was just clueless....wow, THANKS.
    But don't stay up so late obsessing over it( 136 in the am before you could come up with THIS?) .....you can do better.

And now that i know that i have your FULL attention,I just wanted to tell you that im proud to know that you have embraced your obsession, that's the first step to recovery.........get well soon ! And I really mean that.

My grandparents had a farm, so I'm very familiar with drinking raw milk and the products made from it.......what's disturbing is that mrs.multiname thinks that it's perfectly ok to dress your best girl up in a hot dress, position her under the cow and start to sucking the milk directly from the cows teets.

Not really into the lactating fetish thing, but would certainly like to see her in a bikini.

Good nominee for babe of he day........dcroverclasicchix cow pic would be better suited for a girls on the farm centerfold thingy.

HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!You got played you OBSESSED clueless Attention Seeking Professionally Trained Word Manipulator!!!!!LolLolLolLolLolLol!!!!!

http://www.bigboybbq.com.au/

HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!You are a OBSESSED clueless Attention Seeking Professionally Trained Word Manipulator!!!!!LolLolLolLolLolLol!!!!!

http://www.bigboybbq.com.au/

HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!You are a OBSESSED clueless Attention Seeking Professionally Trained Word Manipulator!!!!!LolLolLolLolLolLol!!!!!

Now that's cool.........I like the surfing cow.

Thanks for thinking of me so often and allowing me to be so much of your thought process that you searched and searched and searched the web for this cool picture.

I wish you wouldn't take up ALL of your time thinking about me though.....share a little of it with the ones that you love.

Had to go all the way to Australia to find the surfing cow picture, that must have taken up ALOT of your time and effort.

Thanks Sweetie.....That's nice.

Now that's cool.........I like the surfing cow.

Thanks for thinking of me so often and allowing me to be so much of your thought process that you searched and searched and searched the web for this cool picture.

I wish you wouldn't take up ALL of your time thinking about me though.....share a little of it with the ones that you love.

Had to go all the way to Australia to find the surfing cow picture, that must have taken up ALOT of your time and effort.

Thanks Sweetie.....That's nice.

HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!You are a OBSESSED clueless Attention Seeking Professionally Trained Word Manipulator!!!!!Who will do or say anything to make yourself look better!!!!!LolLolLolLolLolLol!!!!!

Thanks again for thinking enough of me to go through all of the effort and painstaking research to locate a surfing cow......in australia no less.

That must have really taken a lot of your time up........very sweet of you.

I'm in the process of training a dumb dog to jump through some hoops as my new project, think you can find me a cool picture of that.

Thanks again for thinking enough of me to go through all of the effort and painstaking research to locate a surfing cow......in australia no less.

That must have really taken a lot of your time up........very sweet of you.

I'm in the process of training a dumb dog to jump through some hoops as my new project, think you can find me a cool picture of that.

HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!You are a OBSESSED clueless Attention Seeking Professionally Trained Word Manipulator!!!!!Who will do or say anything to make yourself look better!!!!!LolLolLolLolLolLol!!!!!

I know I just asked, and I know that you will work long into the night for me looking for the dog/hoop picture, but what do you think the chances are of getting it sooner than later?

I am just wanting to use it as a prop in my presentation to other trainers that will show that you can even get the dumbest of dogs to jump back and forth through a hoop for you.........their really pretty easily trained if you spend some time with them.

Like always , thanks for constantly thinking of me.......I know that you will do your best.

I know I just asked, and I know that you will work long into the night for me looking for the dog/hoop picture, but what do you think the chances are of getting it sooner than later?

I am just wanting to use it as a prop in my presentation to other trainers that will show that you can even get the dumbest of dogs to jump back and forth through a hoop for you.........their really pretty easily trained if you spend some time with them.

Like always , thanks for constantly thinking of me.......I know that you will do your best.

HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!You are a REPEATING OBSESSED clueless Attention Seeking Professionally Trained Word Manipulator!!!!!Who will do or say anything to make yourself look better!!!!!Who will not stop making a FOOL of himself on 4m!!!!!Poor Soul!!!!!LolLolLolLolLolLol!!!!!

HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!You are a REPEATING OBSESSED clueless Attention Seeking Professionally Trained Word Manipulator!!!!!Who will do or say anything to make yourself look better!!!!!Who will not stop making a FOOL of himself on 4m!!!!!Poor Soul!!!!!LolLolLolLolLolLol!!!!!

Anybody else see the irony ?????( the repeating paragraphs and all)

Thanks again sweet pea for all of your undivided attention and for scouring the Internet for hours to find the real cool( and I really mean that) surfing cow.......very very cool.

I think I will change it up a little and put a version of it on the race car and the hauler.

Still no luck with the dumb dog jumping through hoops picture though? I'm a little disappointed.

Anybody else see the irony ?????( the repeating paragraphs and all)

Thanks again sweet pea for all of your undivided attention and for scouring the Internet for hours to find the real cool( and I really mean that) surfing cow.......very very cool.

I think I will change it up a little and put a version of it on the race car and the hauler.

Still no luck with the dumb dog jumping through hoops picture though? I'm a little disappointed.

Warms the soul knowing that I am constantly in your thoughts......

Warms the soul knowing that I am constantly in your thoughts......

Default Another PM from "The Tool"

Somebody is killing your message of peace and harmony
    Hey girl, I know we have had a few words over time, but I wanted to let you know that their is somebody posting under your dirtclassic name that keeps repeating the same thing over,and over and over again........really making you look silly and has detracted from the biblical verse and sweet saying you posted about saying kind things to people.

Not for nothing, but I would be pissed if I found somebody posting hate under my screen name lke that.

I'm trying to defend you in the thread, but that little termite is pretty darn persistent......don't worry I'll do the best I can to keep re posting the two kind messages that you cut and pasted for all to see.
    Good will conquer evil, and this person posting under your name appears to be vey evil.

Thanks again for the surfing cow picture, must have taken hours to find that one......very sweet of you to do.

Any luck with the dog jumping through the hoop cartoon yet? Can't wait to see that one.
    *THE MISSION*

"I'm looking for dirtclassics intelligence quotient AND her bottomless pit of screennames used on 4m....if I'm not back soon ,send out a search party!!!"