Default 2005 GRT question

We are starting to build a 2005 grt underrail crate with 604.the car had been updated with the clevis style uppers and one pc lowers.question is does anyone know of a good startin point on springs
    ,shocks,bite and percentages..i know u could go by the main site of grt but i believe that would be based on a higher horsepower motor and all aluminum engine..anyone have any goodstarting setup for this car?thanx

go off the setup sheet for springs and shocks..run a little more rebound in rf than whats recommended and a little more negative camber in rf also.. around 53.5- 54% rear weight and about 80-100 pounds of lr bite

Hey thanx i got a 5/3 shock would that be fine for lr?how bout also a pop up shock fir lr in front of housing? i just want to make sure we have this thing right in the ballpark when we do go racing sgain.thanx alot for the info

DavisRacing94 is correct with what he said.... As far as your shocks, NO that will not be fine.

Call this guy and have a conversation with him about your shocks, best advise I can give you. Kenny Smith at B&O Racing Shocks 336-789-6365... He won't mislead you in anyway at all.