Default FASTRAK takes a strong stand against “blue printed” Engines!!

FASTRAK takes a strong stand against “blue printed” Engines!!

**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE** November 26th, 2013 FASTRAK PR

(Carnesville, Georgia) – The FASTRAK Racing Series is taking a strong stance against the “so called” blue printed engines that keep being built by some of the engine builders within and outside the series. “Enough is enough” said Stan Lester of the series. “Some builders have gotten completely out of hand. I’ve asked and asked again and again and unfortunately they refuse to adhere to the policies therefore we are not renewing some of the builders contracts. I hate its come to this but no one can say they were not warned”.

All or most of the so called “blue printed” parts out there that have been marketed in crate engines are nothing more than marketing ploys and tricks. Think about it. There’s nothing to can do and stick to the rules other than take five thousands off a head and five thousands off the block. That being the case, where did the so called 20 HP come from? If ANY BUILDER tells you they can get you another 20 HP, you better run and fast as you can and find someone that will tell you the truth. Now I am not saying there’s probably not a engine now and again you might could straighten cylinders etc, etc and gain several HP. That would be called a lemon and just bringing it back to specs. I would venture to say that’s the exception, not the rule”.

ALL BUILDERS know well that they are not supposed to take a brand new engine apart and build it. WHY? Some people refuse to stop doing that too. If one of our teams has taken a new engine, torn it apart and had it so called blue printed, you might want to demand your money back. Crate engine racing is supposed to be about lowering the price of engines, but when people start charging $7500 to $10,000 for a $5500 engine. Something is wrong and that does nothing to help racing at all”.

“I’ve heard blue printed springs, blue printed lifters, blue printed almost everything. It might be called a matched set, but it sure isn’t what I call “blue printed” where they pay 3-5 times what it’s actually worth. Our teams have been paying for things that aren’t true. People were warned, but refused to listen so we took action. I refused to sit back and allow our teams to be taken advantage of. It’s the series responsibility to monitor things and that’s exactly what we are doing”.

Our “authorized” engine builders list will continue to be updated each week. Please don’t ask us to point out anyone in particular. We try to run a little more classy business than that. This is not an attempt to damage anyone in particular, but rather do our job of keeping the integrity within the series.”

2014 is certainly going to be BIGGER and more EXCITING than the 2013 race season. That’s all we can say for now but there’s a lot of things into works even before the end of the year. We would like to extend a special thank you to all the FASTRAK drivers, teams, track promoters, sponsors, contingencies and most of all the fans for supporting the “Nation’s First and Premier Pro Late Models Series in the Country” – FASTRAK Racing Series.

Stay tuned to www.fastrakracing.com and/or www.fastrakne.com as well as the FASTRAK Racing Series Fan Page on Facebook and/or follow @FASTRAK_Racing on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

FASTRAK Companies International would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2013 FASTRAK sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance, Arizona Sports Shirts, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, High Velocity Heads and RockAuto.com to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Brian Haynes at (706) 340-4781.

what has took u so long to realize this?