Default 604 Crate Sell or trade for LM

Got a 604 has 4 races on it gm seals comes with new dist new wires and fuel pump. No Carb water pump or pulleys! Wantin trade for a nice lm roller 423.319.9221
    Last edited by racert22; 11-13-2013 at 10:54 AM.

How much cash for engine

Ill take 3800 obo need it gone or trade for a lm roller

Any pics you could send. Landrum18@AOL.com. thanks Steve

Bttttt wantin one thats complete minus motor and tranny AT MOST.. would like one with a tranny tho.. not wantin a brand new one nor do i want junk! jus a nice roller

Will sell 604 complete for 3200 minus carb pulleys n.water pump

what is the code on front of engine

interested in any modifieds?

Don't waste your time with this guy.... he wants something for nothing and will make a deal just to break it!!!

Jus cause i wouldnt trade you for your 2 bare frames dont get pissed off lol smh what a joke.. :-)

But motor is gone!!

The fact you didn't want to trade is not the issue bud, I could care less about your old junk yard motor. I've got 2 of em now way nicer than what you had to offer! The problem is you wasted my time and money, it's the fact that you blew up my phone wanting pics of the cars for 2 weeks and I sent a couple dozen of them to you and your brother on a couple of occasions. I explained to you both over the phone in great detail, everything about the cars. How one was a frame and one is a roller with no body or decking. The post included photo's so I don't know why this was necessary to explain to you..... but I'm beginning to understand now! We talked and you said you wanted to trade so we talked about when we could do it. I explained to you that I would need to round up all the parts and it would take a few days to load up and make the 4 hour trip to you. I called and gave you a heads up that I would not be able to make it on the 14th but would be able to on the 15th. I called you on the evening of the 14th to let you know I was loaded and prepared to head you're way first thing in the morning. You told me then that you might be racing that night and that you would call me back and let me know your schedule, I said thats cool no problem just give me a call back and let me know whats up! That's just common courtesy!!! But no you just BS around and never call back to tell someone your not interested or you changed your mind, I called and left you a message saying "let me know if you changed your mind, call and tell me something"! Then when I do get you on the phone you hang up on me like a disrespectful little punk. And then text me a bunch of derogatory crap and cuss me out!!! Well I can give it as well as I take it little man..... I was honest and square dealing with you from the start, and I will show respect as long as its given. I never bull sh*ted you guys not one bit about anything. But you wasted at least 2 days of my time loading up my truck and trailer so you could jerk around and not man up! You want to talk about a "JOKE"!!! Well brother YOU should know because you are living the life.... LMFAO!!! Come on up and see me sometime!!!

Lmfao... you're the one that text me actin like a 5year old cussin me after i told.you im at the races cant hear you than i hung up cause i was there to watch a race. you're jus mad cause i didnt trade you. you bugged the hell out of me i NEVER wanted ur cars to start with. so try to get ur junk off on somebody else.n grow tf up!! geez. end of discussion! Motor is.gone I have a 2012 GRT and a 07 Smackdown and a 02 grt i dont need or want ur cars obviously jus get over it already! itll unload jus as easy as it got loaded up lmfao..

I got like 34 texts over a 3 day period from your brother about the cars, from the 3rd thru the 5th. Then I started talking to you because the engine was yours and your brother didn't know anything about it. And that's bugging you??? You need to grow up and get a pair!!! So you got you 3 little cars.... that's nice! I keep that many around for spares LMMFAO!!! Holla at me when you get at least 6 more, by then I may have sold enough to let ya catch up! Been nice not doing business with you!!!

U have junk street cars n frames that aint cars.. I have 3 race ready cars and 2 of em are worth more than every single one of urs combine!!! But nice try i think? lol you're one bein immature n goin on n on n on bout not tradin lol jus let it go. sorry nobody wants ur frames