CARTERSVILLE, GA – AR Bodies will be the Presenting Sponsor and the Official Body Parts Supplier of the NeSmith Performance Parts Street Stock Division in 2014. AR Bodies has introduced a new line of body parts for the 2014 season, and will use three NeSmith Racing Divisions to showcase them.

AR Bodies will also be an associate sponsor of the NeSmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series Touring Division and the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series in 2014.

"We are very pleased to become the Presenting Sponsor of the NeSmith Performance Parts Street Stock Division, and Associate Sponsor of the both the NeSmith Dirt Late Model Series, and Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series," AR Bodies Owner Jerry Criswell said. "We became a contingency sponsor with NeSmith Racing in 2013, and really enjoyed working with the series, and after 2013, we decided this series really has a goal, a sense of direction, and a plan to get to where they are going.”

The NeSmith Performance Parts Street Stock Division was new for NeSmith Racing in 2013, and AR Bodies was impressed with the development and direction of the division, as it exceeded all expectations with its tremendous growth in its inaugural season.

”As we developed our new street stock body, we worked with NeSmith Competition Director Tim Sims and the NeSmith series,” Criswell said. “We met Tim Sims in February at the RPM workshop, in Daytona. Tim expressed an interest in developing a street stock body that was durable, and affordable for their street stock division. His main objective was he wanted the body to look like a "stock car", so when the fans in the stands looked at it they knew what it was. We had already begun working on a body, and we knew we needed the overall body be adaptable to many different chassis, roll cages, and wheel bases.”

Criswell and his team at AR Bodies went to work on a stock-appearing body that fit what the NeSmith Performance Parts Street Stock Division was looking for. By late summer of this season, they had the prototype completed.

“My team and I have worked hard all year long and achieved what we were after,” Criswell said. “Tim came to our shop in September to see the results, and very much liked what he saw and approved the body. At this time Tim asked about doing something sponsorship-wise to promote the new body and help the racers at the same time. Again, it seemed like a natural fit and we look to have a good and long lasting relationship.”

AR Bodies is now ready to mass produce the new Street Stock body as race teams prepare for the 2014 NeSmith Performance Parts Street Stock Division Presented By AR Bodies season that begins on March 24, 2014.

"We are finishing the final molds as we speak for the new Street Stock body kits for Camaro, Mustang, or Challenger,” Criswell said. “The roof is made of fiberglass, the nose, fenders, quarter panels, and tail pieces, are made of a tough durable composite plastic. The doors, "A" Pillars, "C" Pillars, and hood are made of aluminum. All the panels will be available in all the popular colors, and you can mix and match the colors when you order the body kit meet the teams color schemes how they want. People can go ahead and call and advance book their orders now if they choose. Although, we are proud of our new street stock body kit, we still offer the nose kits for the older metric Monte Carlos, and Camaro's as well as many others, that are also NeSmith approved."

Along with the new Street Stock body kits, AR Bodies will continue to offer a full line of dirt late model body parts, all of which are approved for use with the NeSmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series and the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series. AR Bodies is introducing the new Air Speed Nose Assembly for dirt late models.

For more information about AR Bodies, call 1-888-245-1468, or visit them online at www.arbodies.com. You can also like their Facebook Page at ARbodies.

"On behalf of NeSmith Racing, we are very proud to have AR Bodies come on board, and become a part of the family,” NeSmith Racing Competition Director Tim Sims said. “As many people have come to know throughout 2013, AR makes some great nose pieces for the dirt late models. I spoke with Jerry and Roy Diess at the RPM Workshop about the possibility of working on something for the street stocks because I know the original bodies are getting very hard to come by. I talked with them about what we were looking for as far as appearance, and wanting the bodies to look like their street counterparts. I figured it would be at least a two-year process, but then Roy saw me at the track in August, and wanted to know when I could come up because they had something they wanted me to look at. I was shocked at how quick these guys made this happen. I was even more shocked when I walked in and saw the car with the body on it. I think they knocked it out of the park, right off. We look forward to working with AR Bodies for many years into the future. Jerry and his team is a lot like our team. They aren't the biggest group of people but they know how to get things done, and done well."

There have been several inquiries regarding the 2014 NeSmith Performance Parts Street Stock Division Presented By AR Bodies rules package and any changes from the 2013 season. Sims also addressed this situation during the AR Bodies Sponsorship announcement.

"Many are calling and asking about the 2014 Street Stock rules,” Sims said. “We had a good meeting with most all of our promoters, and tech people on October 26 at Whynot Motorsports Park in Meridian, MS. We will have a few small changes and some things that need clarification. We should have the 2014 rules ready to post in just a few days, so keep a check on the website."

For more information about the NeSmith Performance Parts Street Stock Division, visit the series all-new web site at www.nesmithracing.com, or visit the series on Facebook at NeSmith Racing. Becoming a fan of the NeSmith Racing Facebook page will make you eligible for special prizes that will be given away each month. You can follow us on Twitter @NeSmithRacing.

NeSmith Chevrolet, Buick, GMC of Claxton, GA is the Title Sponsor of the NeSmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series. NeSmith Chevrolet, Buick, GMC is the nation’s number one GM Powertrain and Performance Dealer six years running, with free delivery anywhere in the Southeast. Chevrolet Performance Parts is an Official Sponsor of the NeSmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series. Hoosier Racing Tire is the Official Tire Sponsor of the NeSmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series. Hedman Hedders is the Official Hedder of the NeSmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series and the Hedman Husler Award sponsor. Bilstein Shocks is the Official Spec Shock of the NeSmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series. Old Man’s Garage is the sponsor of the NeSmith Chevrolet Old Man’s Garage Weekly Racing Series. RockAuto.com is an Official Sponsor of the NeSmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series. Racecar Engineering is the Official Parts Supplier of the NeSmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series. Renegade Race and Performance Fuels are a series Associate Sponsor and fuel supplier. NeSmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series Contingency Sponsors for 2013 are Dominator Race Products, Stealth Racing Carburetors, Modern Images, Mike Custom Tanks, Shorty’s Shock Service, Schoenfeld Headers, J.T. Kerr Racing Equipment, Kinser Air Filters, AR Bodies, Velocita Racewear, and Performance Rod & Custom. 2013 Chassis Sponsors are Trak-Star Race Cars, Warrior Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, GRT Race Cars, TNT Race Cars, Stinger Race Cars, and CVR Race Cars.