Default What year MasterS have raised RT side frame rails?

Have an older Smackdown with the lower right side frame rail & cross member. Can anyone tell me what year Smackdown has a raised frame rail & cross member or did MasterS not raise it until the Gen-X?

The 2008 smack down did not have a raised rail , so 2009 at the very earliest

My 2010 Smack has everything raised. I thought that the raised right side frame rail started on a few late 2006 models and they all had it by 2007, but I will not dispute the above post since I don't have first hand experience.

My 2007 did not have it.

What do you think about raising it yourself? Has anyone ever taken this on?

On my 2008 car I move the rack up high enough that i was able to mount the steering links to the bottom side and maintain the same position then removed everything below that . It cured the bottoming out problem until I was turned head on into the wall at 120 the next week lol

Our late 06-07 Mastersbilt had a raised right side frame rail. Our early 06 Mastersbilt did not. So im assuming the switch was done that year.

My 2008 may have high the " frame rail " raised an inch but it didn't help anything because the rack cross member slammed the track way before that rail anyway.

Mastersbilt made cars to order. I ran across a 2009 without a raised rail. So to answer your question, it depends on who ordered it.