Default "Cheater" bert transmissions

Two "cheater" Bert transmissions. Works the same as a Bert with internal clutches (high is direct drive), but built into GM ALUMINUM Muncie cases to conform to our previous rules. One works great, the other needs clutches (though it has 10 nights on it from fresh, rebuilder used crappy discs). These cost $1400 new to have built. Will sell the good one for $750, the one that needs clutches $650.....or trade even or up (depending on condition/specs) towards a Brinn or a current style bert.

For what it is worth, I am told that these are actually built by Bert as when they first started building transmissions, they did not machine their own cases by rather used GM aluminum cases. The previous owner states he had Bert rebuild them as well. Standard saginaw/muncie length, reverse and low on one shifter, high on the other. Sorry I didn't have time to clean it up, will do so before selling/shipping.

Video of last time trans was run......skip to 3:10 to hear clutch on takeoff, and smooth shift.
    Edit: wont let me post a link. Go to youtube and search Montpelier challenge race.

Will ship if desired at buyers cost.
    Please email (take out spaces) tim cole421 at gmaildot com
    or TEXT 419-722 eight five one 6

Sorry for the windtalking on the contact info, trying to avoid some spam.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by timcole421; 11-12-2013 at 07:56 PM.