Default 03 black rocket no updates VS 05 blue gray with updates

Which would you prefer for semi slick to slick 4/10 mile stop and go track ...car to car comparision given everything was as you wanted on both cars

For stop and go I'd take the black front

I thought there be more opinions than this....

Well, a comparison would require people's opinion who have run both. We have only run the blue/grey. Everyone I know runs the blue/grey. I have nothing bad to say about it. Once you know why you're doing with it, it can be adjusted to make sidebite when needed, forward bite, or loose as hell, depending on track shape/size/conditions. We usually know when we leave a race track, if we went too far or not far enough with the tuning. thats all you can really ask for, right?

Id say no to the 03 go with the Blue if its newer the 03 Black doesn't have the raised RF rail and probably doesn't have the newer rear end brackets, I know an 05 blue grey that is killing them on a slick tight race track around here and its actually for sale on here right now.....besides the 03 lack of updates age is also a concern sometimes with fatigue, Rocket also seems to be more willing to help on the blues they have pretty much stopped any and all development on the blacks