Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I couldn't agree more with stock car driver. You spent all that time typing up that lengthy message but yet again failed to provide any factual or argumentall information on your weight distribution and spring change theories. You're nothing more than another 4m troll ruining this website. I've had my feel of this bull.....

Quote Originally Posted by RaceMentally View Post
    Please post up a picture of the rear of your car or front.

Just tell me what 3 day class you teach so I can be sure to AVOID it.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Just tell me what 3 day class you teach so I can be sure to AVOID it.
    You can only help the ones who ask and are open minded. Im sorry you both use a 78/21/1 ratio on all four. Welcome to Cup level boys.Also please post up rear pics of your cars. Thank you. We can change 3 things the second you do so and youll understand. This is very basic.
    Last edited by RaceMentally; 12-02-2013 at 03:39 PM.
    When it seems all eyes are on you when you're wearing a new pair of jeans you wonder why everyone thinks you look so darn good in them. When taking them off you notice the sticker still on the pant leg.

You can only help the ones who ask and are open minded. Im sorry you both use a 78/21/1 ratio on all four. Welcome to Cup level boys.Also please post up rear pics of your cars. Thank you. We can change 3 things the second you do so and youll understand. This is very basic.
    Post up pics of which class you teach so that I may help you get rich quick with my day trading plan as well as ensure you know how to fry eggs with a white spatula or black your choice but one is better than the other do you know. post pics and ill let you in on the secret....

pm if you have a green spatula. thank you

Post up pics of which class you teach so that I may help you get rich quick with my day trading plan as well as ensure you know how to fry eggs with a white spatula or black your choice but one is better than the other do you know. post pics and ill let you in on the secret....pm if you have a green spatula. thank you
    When choosing the chassis you have in your coral why did you pick them? I think I may be right saying you do not use lower a arm offset bushings, the brackets on your chassis are not degree to length matvhed for scaling purposes/indexing, you run a spring pull bar or only 2 bushings in it while still running a 90-10 with a bisquit set up. In which you tend to forget bushings do not store as much energy as a spring pull bar. Shall I go on? After all your car is for sale.
    When it seems all eyes are on you when you're wearing a new pair of jeans you wonder why everyone thinks you look so darn good in them. When taking them off you notice the sticker still on the pant leg.

Can you imagine if this guy and Dynoman joined forces. They would be the best racing team in the world. LOL

RaceMentally, I want some of what you are taking.

When choosing the chassis you have in your coral why did you pick them? I think I may be right saying you do not use lower a arm offset bushings, the brackets on your chassis are not degree to length matvhed for scaling purposes/indexing, you run a spring pull bar or only 2 bushings in it while still running a 90-10 with a bisquit set up. In which you tend to forget bushings do not store as much energy as a spring pull bar. Shall I go on? After all your car is for sale.
    please reply at your earliest convenience with last asking price and condition of item

I have a pierce, what should i change in the rear ?

Quote Originally Posted by MM90 View Post
    Can you imagine if this guy and Dynoman joined forces. They would be the best racing team in the world. LOL
    probably one and the same, it was only a matter of time

Im sure dman isn't busy running the counter for his walk in 15,000 square foot shop, store..

I pierced a hole in the sheetmetal on my lr and the air evacuated so much better my lap times went up .500 even 15laps into a race despite the rock that got stuck under my gas pedal. pm and ill splain how its possible for you to get the same advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtrunner35 View Post
    I have a pierce, what should i change in the rear ?
    Post up a picture Dirtrunner

Racementally, Can you fix this rearend...? Here is a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sportmod Rookie; 12-02-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportmod Rookie View Post
    Racementally, Can you fix this rearend...? Here is a pic.
    Yes Oxy Elite ProThe old formula though. Works much better.
    Last edited by RaceMentally; 12-02-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Mental, u probably got 500 50 gallon drums of the old formula since uprobably created it for nasa to help get the space shuttle passengers down on weight!

It's ok Jeff you'll laugh when you know who this is. Claim a motor bud

I have a couple of green spatulas. Could those be melted down and used as lower control arm bushings? I heard that is what the cup guys are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Driver50x View Post
    I have a couple of green spatulas. Could those be melted down and used as lower control arm bushings? I heard that is what the cup guys are doing.
    it is unfortunate this forum is like this.

it is unfortunate this forum is like this.
    you haven't answered a straight question yet, what 3 day class you teaching?

I need to know, I was going to fly to Arkansas for one I want to make sure its not yours.

you haven't answered a straight question yet, what 3 day class you teaching? I need to know, I was going to fly to Arkansas for one I want to make sure its not yours.
    Jeff hopefully ill see you at PRI