One Solid Hour with FASTRAK Founder – Stan Lester on FASTRAK Weekly LIVE December 3rd at 7PM

“The FOUNDER of Pro Late Models Touring Racing – Stan Lester will be on the show with Host Wesley Outland to give a “FASTRAK Union Address on 2013 and a sneak peek preview as we move into 2014!!”

**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE** December 2nd, 2013 FASTRAK PR

(Carnesville, Georgia) – Join the FASTRAK Entertainment Network beginning at 7PM EST LIVE with a special “one on one” interview with FASTRAK Founder Stan Lester. Stan Lester pretty much was the visionary behind getting touring crate late models racing to its wide popularity that it is today. Often imitated but it can’t be duplicated FASTRAK was the in first pro late models bottom line. Stan Lester will be on with show host Wesley Outland to give his thoughts on the 2013 racing season, where FASTRAK is at from this point after closing the 2013 “Decade of Speed Tour” and what’s in store for the “FASTRAK Universe” in 2014 which will mark the 11th consecutive season with “The Nations First, Premier and Most Prestigious Pro Late Models Series in the Country” – FASTRAK Racing Series.

“I’m certainly looking forward to having Stan Lester on the show for a solid hour with me this Tuesday night.” stated FASTRAK Weekly LIVE Host – Wesley Outland. “Lester and I always work great and entertain everyone when we do broadcasts together but I think it’s a must and positive idea to have him on with me to talk about “The State of FASTRAK”. Bottom line there has been too many rumors or false truths that are going around. Well it’s best to not listen to assumptions but to the “visionary” that created FASTRAK and he’ll set it straight on this night. Lester has a lot to say to everyone in the “FASTRAK Universe”. So I’m basically going to be a moderator on Tuesday night and let him pull the reins this is an interview you don’t want to miss, I can promise you this much in closing FASTRAK isn’t going nowhere. 2014 IS GOING TO BE BIG!!” concluded Outland.

To LISTEN LIVE at 7PM EST to the “Fastest Hour on DIRT Radio” go to www.fastrakracing.com/fastrakradio … Remember also that Archive Replays go up a few minutes after the LIVE production show you can Share on the social networks with your friends, family and race fans of the “FASTRAK Universe”.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2013 FROM EVERYONE AT FASTRAK COMPANIES INTERNATIONAL – “JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THIS SEASON”

Stay tuned to www.fastrakracing.com as well as www.fastrakne.com for the Northeast Region or the FASTRAK Racing Series Fan Page on Facebook and/or follow @FASTRAK_Racing on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

FASTRAK Companies International would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2013 FASTRAK sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance Parts, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, Arizona Sport Shirts, High Velocity Heads and RockAuto.com to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Brian Haynes at (706) 340-4781.