Default FASTRAK to announce NEW Northeast Regional Director at PRI!!

FASTRAK to announce NEW Northeast Regional Director at PRI 2013 Tradeshow in Indianapolis

**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE** November 28th, 2013 FASTRAK PR

(Carnesville, Georgia) – FASTRAK Companies International will make a couple of huge announcements during our involvement of the PRI 2013 Tradeshow coming up the second weekend of December in Indianapolis. That’s a big motorsports marketing event “where the who’s who of racing attend” and it will be another spectacle coming up at PRI 2013. BIG announcements will be unveiled to truly benefit the drivers, teams and fans in 2014. We are also very excited to introduce everyone to the new FASTRAK Northeast Regional Director. Not only will the announcement be made but that person will also be there on hand during PRI 2013 to answer questions and to shake hands so everyone gets to know them.

“I’m really excited about this and looking forward to unveil this announcement.” says Stan Lester of FASTRAK. “Like we have told everyone in our meetings of December 2012 in the NE we simply just wanted to get our feet wet in 2013. We wanted to get to know everyone. We wanted to get to know the physical lay of the land and the tracks. We accomplished every one of those goals but knew we still needed something extra. That something extra has arrived and we have a new FASTRAK Northeast Regional Director. I promise that people are really going to be shocked and surprised but will be very happy with whom we have. As a matter of fact we have already taken on a couple of things together working on the same team before with this new person and it’s been a very very smooth transition preparing for 2014. We will follow up with it that time and the location at the PRI show in which this announcement will be made. I will say this much FASTRAK Northeast will now be stronger than it has ever been.” concluded excited Lester.

FASTRAK also thinks everyone will find the new FASTRAK World Championship structure idea to be the best FASTRAK has yet to have thus far. Your thoughts and ideas are welcomed and wanted. TOGETHER WE MAKE IT BETTER FOR EVERYONE.

2014 is certainly going to be BIGGER and more EXCITING than the 2013 race season. That’s all we can say for now but there’s a lot of things into works even before the end of the year. We would like to extend a special thank you to all the FASTRAK drivers, teams, track promoters, sponsors, contingencies and most of all the fans for supporting the “Nation’s First and Premier Pro Late Models Series in the Country” – FASTRAK Racing Series.

Stay tuned to www.fastrakracing.com and/or www.fastrakne.com as well as the FASTRAK Racing Series Fan Page on Facebook and/or follow @FASTRAK_Racing on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

FASTRAK Companies International would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2013 FASTRAK sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance, Arizona Sports Shirts, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, High Velocity Heads and RockAuto.com to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Brian Haynes at (706) 340-4781.

the links given here do not work at all, please resolve the issue here and it may prove to be a useful one for us....

WOW it works for me, might be a glitch with 4m again or something. I'll find out but the links worked for me. Appreciate you letting us know though. Thanks.

FASTRAK PR