Default Wtb 602 intake and valve covers

Need to be shipped to 06340 but looking for intake and valve covers. Oil pan too if it can be shipped easily. Local class allows rebuilding to the 602 and I pieced together a spare except these parts. Pm me with info. The usual, Paypal or USPS mo, your call.

Can also use the canton 102t pan. Thank you very much!

e mail me from our website and i will see what we can do for you on pricing -----we have what you want new and used

Brad
    www.race-1.com

Will do, thanks!

I have a used oil pan for a 602. $125 shipped call 304-672-1989

I have a complete 602 that was run hot on 2nd night out. Blew a head gasket and scuffed the cylinder walls a bit. Track I raced at didn't allow rebuilds. Heads and intake are off motor. 500.00 takes it if someone comes and gets it or I'll drive a reasonable distance. Not shipping it. Too much of a pain....I'm in Md. 20779

I'm in CT, but headed down to Jersey next week or the week after. Might be able to make another trip right after Christmas closer to you, how far from the Jersey border are you?

South Jersey isn't to far. Prefer to meet right around DE Memorial bridge if your interested. Gotta get 500.00 though. I'll spend at least 50.00 in fuel and tolls.

To the guy in NC your inbox is full

Deleted some messages, I will be glad to pay your fuel for every mile you save me off a 10 hour trip.
    Last edited by twizted; 12-04-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Racer63, sounds good, This Saturday?