Default GRT 09 front end

I have a GRT with the updated front end it has the sliders on the upper control arms. My question is why would I adj those and what can I acheive by moving those sliders up or down?

IF you have a good front end computer program AND you understand what you want you can dial in your roll center height, location and movement by adjusting the height of the upper control arm mounting points.

x2 what hpmaster said.

We had a car with sliders and one night we decided to play with them. We moved them 1/4" and it changed the car quite a bit. After playing with them a few times we ended up going to about 1/4" below the mfg specs on the RF and about 1/4" higher on the LF.

hpmaster is there a program you reccomend? I have been throwing the idea around and looking into some but the price they are I dont want to blow that money and not get anything out of it.

Rubbin what did you see handling wise from the car I guess that was really my main question if i move the right side up and left side down or ves versa what will the driver feel?

bb1527 sent you a pm

I'm about to put sliders on my son's RF GRT after the stock A-frame mounts have cracked. Can you tell me as well what moving the roll center does for the driver or send me the same pm? Thanks for any help as we are new to this.

Default 09 grt front end

any idea what the standard height or factory settings are for those sliders on the RF an LF? everytime I try an ask a question at GRT the are rude and rush you off the phone..