Default what type of rayburn rear is this???

looks underslung i know its a 2010 said its 4-bar but don't know if it setup on zlink or if its really a swing arm, i mainly have only dealt with mastersbuilts and rockets. looking for a car to run as crate and this is one of my options.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Best i can tell on the pix it is currently set up as a swing arm. But it may be a combo car you can run either swing arm z link or 4 bar. Need more pix to be sure

i was told it is combo car with rocket style 4 bar brackets. so that means it can be run like a standard rocket 4 bar then correct?

Can't tell by the photos, does it have 4 bar mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdodger View Post
    looks underslung i know its a 2010 said its 4-bar but don't know if it setup on zlink or if its really a swing arm, i mainly have only dealt with mastersbuilts and rockets. looking for a car to run as crate and this is one of my options.
    I can tell ya what type it is...

Tight as hell with that pullbar location! LOL
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

This car must have been run on a iced over race track somewhere. Gonna be tight not only with the pull bar that far to the left, but with 2 shocks on rearend. Ive worked on alot of rayburns but never had the pullbar that far out on the left.
    I've ran them outside the rearend, but that thing is 2" out maybe. Looks like maybe a 2010 Underslung combo car.