Default Opinions on Dirt Late Model lifts?

Hello,

I'm seeking info on pit lifts. What are most people using? How are they holding up / lasting?
    Are there any that are better than others for less than ideal pit areas?

Thanks

I have a Goode Lift and it has much more substantial cylinders , all of the other brands I see people using have chinsy bent cylinders . Also his are double action they power up and down so they can't get hung up like ones that rely on gravity ... In my opinion it's the best on the market
    Last edited by hucktyson; 12-05-2013 at 07:02 PM.

I have an EZ Lift and love it. If you were to ask my dad who is usually my only crew guy, he would tell you it is the best thing I ever bought.

cjsracing , Do you have the Deluxe model or the Aluminum?

MLR aluminum is the best bang for you buck, have used the steel and aluminum versions and they stand up to a heck of a beating . check them out and call Larry, you wont be sorry . And agreed that it is one of the best investments you can make for a late model .

www.mlrfab.com

We have had a Good Lift for 3 years with no issues of any kind. Well built and American made.

D16 I have the EZ Lift Light

I've used an aluminum MLR Fab EZ Lift for the past season and have been very pleased with it. I use this thing at the track, car wash, and in the garage and it works flawlessly. I had mine equipped with the 110v elec motor that I built a cart to mount the motor/hydraulic tank to.

I did have one small problem with the safety support leg and they sent me a new one free of charge.

For next year I will probably build a handle for it so its easier to slide/pull out from under the car.

Its definitely one of the best investments I've made in my racing career. Highly recommend it for guys that don't have much help in the pits. Its also a lot safer than messing with a jack and jack stands.
    Last edited by FlatTire; 12-10-2013 at 10:49 AM.

I just saw somewhere that one of the major players is offering like $50 off if you buy one by like the 13th.