Default Cleveland speedway sale a done deal.

I have looked over legal public information posted on Hamilton county court records.. Cleveland speedway has been sold for $1,100,000 to land developer, realestate .looks like all parties involved haved agreed to this including the creditors,debtors and trustee.This is no lie,hoax just the truth from viewing public records on line...
    Last edited by crownman25; 12-10-2013 at 12:53 PM.

So no more racing for Cleveland?

Got a link we can see it at?

how do you see federal bankruptcy information with sealed bidding online at hamilton county courts public information website?

i looked cant find the info on the info on hamilton county courts page... so if you found this info how about showing me the link.. until then your just spreading rumors... lets see some proof

Makes you wonder how crap gets started!!! Hmmmm!!

look guys not causing trouble here I hate this but the judge will make ruling thusrday in Chattanooga tn. I hope it doesn't go through.trust me im not making this up.....

Quote Originally Posted by crownman25 View Post
    look guys not causing trouble here I hate this but the judge will make ruling thusrday in Chattanooga tn. I hope it doesn't go through.trust me im not making this up.....
    Share the link you found and let the world see for themselves what you say you saw!!

Is the suit/debt being handled in Hamilton County? Track is in Bradley County.

bk it goes by regions one region covers several counties

I thought the 12th was the last day for bids.

Just done a search under both counties and only records i found where from 2008?

The trustee over the case always has people willing to buy the real estate in cases like this,He's such a good guy. He likes to flip flop a lot though for instance he's a trustee 1 minute then flips over to a lawyer goin after other trustees the next minute I just don't understand it.I mean he goes after people filing bankruptcy making sure no fraud then at the same time turns around and represents a guy that was sued for 50 million that filed bankruptcy in another state that's from tenn, he's goin after the trustee in the other state ,aint that pretty conflicting..

Marty Bingham
    Bingham Freelance Photography

Keep an eye on that trustee!!!!!

I have never been to Cleveland Speedway on a regular Saturday night, but I have been to Many of their Special events and there was always a packed house, so I don't understand why they don't pay the bills so we don't have to go through this ever year or two. It would be a real tear jerker if Cleveland Speedway is closed!

I bet Joe Lee is spinning in his grave. all the hard work and time he put in that place to see it end like this

A Chattanooga developer may wind up with the Cleveland Motor Speedway property. According to documents in Bankruptcy Court in Chattanooga, Marcus D. Lyons has a contract with bankruptcy trustee Jerry Farinash to buy the property at 2420 South Lee Highway for $1.1 million. The deal would have to be confirmed by the bankruptcy judge. A hearing is set for Thursday at 10 a.m. Mr. Lyons is president and CEO of Lyons Group, Inc. and has been involved in multi-family and commercial real estate over the past several years. Before the founding The Lyons Group, he worked as affiliate broker from 2008 to 2012 at Real Estate Partners where he founded the Apartment Placement company Scenic City Rentals which focuses on securing qualified tenants for residential/ multi-family investment property. He also acts as co-founder and CEO of BlueStar Properties, a real estate asset management company that currently serves Tennessee and its neighboring states. The Cleveland Speedway has been in operation since the early 1950s and has been holding races this aseson. It was operated at one time by legendary NASCAR star Joe Lee Johnson, who won the first World 600 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway in 1960. The 1/3-mile clay oval was operated by Monty Morrow and Ronnie Willkomm from 2004-2011, and Mr. Willkomm is the current owner. It went into bankruptcy in 2011.

this article is on chattanoogan.com told you guys I wasn't lieing... can you say budddddyyyyy deal with trusturd... folks this guy needs removed from his position we need to stick together and start a pettion against trusturd to remove him from his post. the office of this district needs a investigation .You see the trusturd gets 15 percent of the sale that's $100,000 plus some. He loves money and destroying peoples lives amd tormenting people... If anyone see him Thursday tell him he still owes Mr summers of Chattanooga that steak dinner.... he lost a bet with mr summers...
    Last edited by crownman25; 12-17-2013 at 08:24 PM.

I kinda got a hunch that this aint the only time that Mr. Fagnash and mr Lyons have had deals together.