Default Weber 40 DCNF 12

Has anyone ever tried using a Weber 40 DCNF 12 on a Ford 2.3 motor? How do they compare to the Holley setups? I am currently running a ported EFI manifold and a 4412. CJ

84Dave, No insight on this one? I was hoping you had some experance in this area.

I used the 40dfav they made good power lot more adj than 4412 but real hard to find

If the 40DCNF is a down-draft carb, I have no experience in that regard. I use dual side-draft 48/50DCO Webers. -Dave-

I use the 38 mm weber and it's very good on my 2.5 and 2.7 very consistent

I use the 38mm too, but was wondering the same thing as I have two of them..

I run a 38 weber also. What are your jets and airs set at and your elevation .mhad trouble figuring out my jets and airs when racing at another elevation.
    I'm at about 4400 ft going down to about 63 ft above sea level so it's son extreme change

toynv.. I honestly have no idea.. The 32/36 got loaned out and I decided to race, so we bolted it on... Ran good so we never touched it...Probably alot more perfomamce there waiting to be untapped. Im at @800 ft, S.E. Missouri, with high humidity. Sorry thats not any help.