Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sbc oil pumps?

I like the 10552 pump with Brad Penn 10-30 in my builds and that's how it's run on the dyno. Most of my customers aren't comfortable with the 10-30 and when they change it they use 20-50. It's hard to break old habits.

Quote Originally Posted by dereksehi View Post
    I am a true engine builder in Nebraska. We work on everything from diesels to old tractors even back to model a and t engines plus race and high performance street engines. We don't have the CNC equipment as people out here don't want to drop that kind of cash but that doesn't mean we can't do good machine work and build good runnin engines.
    Thanks

What shop do you own or are you just an employee?

Check out www.speedtalk.com. cncblocks on there crys all the time with people that dont agree with him. if you do disagree then he slams you for not having cnc equipment, a machine shop or just being an "assembler" LOL.

is it really that hard to push a button on a cnc machine??? old bastard carl can do it anyone can!

Quote Originally Posted by stockcar5 View Post
    Check out www.speedtalk.com. cncblocks on there crys all the time with people that dont agree with him. if you do disagree then he slams you for not having cnc equipment, a machine shop or just being an "assembler" LOL.

is it really that hard to push a button on a cnc machine??? old bastard carl can do it anyone can!
    Your always crying about me, Send me your address and I will send you a crying towel.

You don't much about programming and pushing buttons on a CNC machine I can tell your a wannabeeeee for sure. LMAO

I am not the one crying here you are LOL. Just comparing apples to apples here that all.

Reread my posts and stop crying.

Comparing apples to apples here what is your claim to fame and don't cry about the question I asked you LMAO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CNC BLOCKS View Post
    Your always crying about me, Send me your address and I will send you a crying towel.

You don't much about programming and pushing buttons on a CNC machine I can tell your a wannabeeeee for sure. LMAO

I am not the one crying here you are LOL. Just comparing apples to apples here that all.

Comparing apples to apples here what is your claim to fame and don't cry about the question I asked you LMAO!!!!
    so you need a cnc machine to select an oil pump? thats "apples to apples" LOL!

For anybody that needs more info about carl check out his website him and his world blocks friend built together.

http://www.cncblockne.com

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    . . . I know I don't want to be on the bad side of stockcar5.
    LMAO Second that.
    »»*†HÀ†§ HÓ††™««

so you need a cnc machine to select an oil pump? thats "apples to apples" LOL!

For anybody that needs more info about carl check out his website him and his world blocks friend built together.

http://www.cncblockne.com
    Its only a blog not a website not a lot of truth there, We will see how John makes out in court LOL.

Again Comparing apples to apples here what is your claim to fame and don't cry about the question I asked you LMAO!!!!

Not scared of stockcar5 as he seems to be a blow hard as he can't answer a question that I asked but he can sure cry a lot LMAO.

Cool

I'd like some towels. Can I get them monogramed?

Are they CNC'd towels?

All jokes aside like or hate carl he answers alof of dart questions on these websites

Again Comparing apples to apples here what is your claim to fame and don't cry about the question I asked you LMAO!!!!

Not scared of stockcar5 as he seems to be a blow hard as he can't answer a question that I asked but he can sure cry a lot LMAO.
    i never saw where you asked me a question. my bad. i have no claim to fame. i dont own a cnc machine. i did machine a set of brake rotors today. does that make me a machinist now??? LOL!!

let us know how that court thing ends up. you dont have to worry about what you post here. it wont get locked like the posts you reply to on speedtalk!!

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    All jokes aside like or hate carl he answers alof of dart questions on these websites
    i'll agree with you there. his cnc machine does a nice job. he's just a douche.

jsf74 was asking in general what pump to use. You guys turned this into a pi$$en match. Give your advice and get on down the road.

I have used M55HV in 90 percent of my builds CNC blocks turned it into a pissing match just cause he don't use high volume for the run of the mill racer put the HV in and make sure your pan has at least 7qt capacity so you don't pump it dry and pickup 1/4 to 3/8 off the bottom of the pan and you won't have any issues.

Why do you need 7 quarts that are guys at the local circle track that only can run a stock pan and run HV pumps and no issues for those guys, Suck the pan dry HMMMM where are you going to put 4 or 5 quarts of oil to suck the pan dry. That has been proven many times as myth just check with Mellings as There use to be an announcement on there website in reference to you guys making up stories.

Wow that esclated quick!!

As for the HP no clue how much. Dyno time to me has never been cheap enough to swap oil pumps. That being said nothing in life is free. You pump more oil it takes HP to do it. Its sience.
    Last edited by usafracer; 12-17-2013 at 08:22 PM.
    My sarcasm is a pre-emptive strike to your stupidity!!

i never saw where you asked me a question. my bad. i have no claim to fame. i dont own a cnc machine. i did machine a set of brake rotors today. does that make me a machinist now??? LOL!!

let us know how that court thing ends up. you dont have to worry about what you post here. it wont get locked like the posts you reply to on speedtalk!!
    Go to speedtalk and see my accomplishments here are a few about the Chinese Dart look alike block.
    http://speedtalk.com/forum/viewtopic...er=asc&start=0

http://speedtalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18750

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR MAJOR ACCOMPLISMENTS??????????????????????????????????

You know I have a lot of followers I wish I could post the 3 PM's I got about you LOL. My claim to fame is machining blocks and building engines!!! What do you do for a living???

My engines have won many championships set national and world records!!! Do have any world records????

I ship machined blocks all over the world and have many engine builders and machine shops I deal with everyday.

What is your claim to fame???

You try to be a know-ALL-jest and blow hard just my opinion and a few other see it that way as well LOL.

Again what is your claim to fame !!!!!!

Go to speedtalk and see my accomplishments here are a few about the Chinese Dart look alike block.

http://speedtalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18750

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR MAJOR ACCOMPLISMENTS??????????????????????????????????

You know I have a lot of followers I wish I could post the 3 PM's I got about you LOL. My claim to fame is machining blocks and building engines!!! What do you do for a living???

My engines have won many championships set national and world records!!! Do have any world records????

I ship machined blocks all over the world and have many engine builders and machine shops I deal with everyday.

What is your claim to fame???

You try to be a know-ALL-jest and blow hard just my opinion and a few other see it that way as well LOL.

Again what is your claim to fame !!!!!!
    like i said a few posts above. i have no claim to fame. nobody has made a fake website about me. im not that famous...LOL!

like i said a few posts above. i have no claim to fame. nobody has made a fake website about me. im not that famous...LOL!
    You must be a Wall mart greeter LOL.

Why would you not run a 7qt pan what r u trying to prove? Go ahead run 5qts maybe someday my engines will meet yours on the track and we will see who is better sir. I am just trying to answer the guys question but since you don't agree he has not been able to get a good answer.
    Reread my post the track only allows a stock pan so why would you want to get thrown out for being illegal ????

Why would you not run a 7qt pan what r u trying to prove? Go ahead run 5qts maybe someday my engines will meet yours on the track and we will see who is better sir. I am just trying to answer the guys question but since you don't agree he has not been able to get a good answer.
    Reread my post the track only allows a stock pan so why would you want to get thrown out for being illegal ????

I have sure won a lot of championships over the years and stilling winning. What is your claim to fame and what shop do you own where you build engines??? Bring it on!!

Go over my F/B page
    https://www.facebook.com/cncblocks.northeast