Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Sbc oil pumps?

CNC I hate to jump on this thread with this but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), go brag somewhere else. this guy has already made a purchase and is happy. MOVE ON

Quote Originally Posted by LateModel B23 View Post
    One guy I build for 7 championships

Who?
    Go to my F/B page it should be there 7 championships!!! The engine 11 years LOL
    Last edited by CNC BLOCKS; 12-30-2013 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg58 View Post
    CNC I hate to jump on this thread with this but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), go brag somewhere else. this guy has already made a purchase and is happy. MOVE ON
    I have a lot of championships under belt go to my F/B page a look around and go cry some where else LOL What a cry BABY.

https://www.facebook.com/cncblocks.n...OTk5ODc0NTM%3D

How many Championship engines have you built if any????????????????????

I have a lot of championships under belt go to my F/B page a look around and go cry some where else LOL What a cry BABY.

https://www.facebook.com/cncblocks.n...OTk5ODc0NTM%3D

How many Championship engines have you built if any????????????????????

By the way I have an engine that has set national and World records and how bout YOU!!!

Thats my point, I could give two $hits what you have done. I said go BRAG somewhere else. Nothing was said about crying. I seems as though you are the only one crying . You are not making any friends here. MOVE ON

WOW 7 championships in your 75 years of engine machining...great job!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by stockcar5 View Post
    WOW 7 championships in your 75 years of engine machining...great job!! LOL
    That's just one customer only 38 years building engines!!

How many have you had !!

Thats my point, I could give two $hits what you have done. I said go BRAG somewhere else. Nothing was said about crying. I seems as though you are the only one crying . You are not making any friends here. MOVE ON
    Why are you always crying about my posts what a baby!!! You don't like what I post don't read it and you won't have nothing to cry about, GET MY POINT

I must have a few friends here as there were a few that ordered Dart blocks before the dead line HMMMMMMM.

I realize that a purchase has already been made and that each situation is different. However; I have to agree with CNC here. I want the smallest volume of pump that I can get to do the job in my engines. Set the clearances correctly and minimize oil being pumped. Every little bit of conserved power hopefully ends up at the tires. If I can save a few H.P. through minimizing my oil pump, then why not? My current engine went though two different Peterson pumps before I was able to reduce volume enough for my liking.

Bob

I've had the same as you..7 championships...in the last 2 years...LOL! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Keep on crying crazy carl!!

I am amazed that such a Big Time Builder has such a grade school mind. I never said a thing about your post until a few ago. So dont be so puffy chest that I have been crying about your post. You must have little man syndrome. Please dont read this because it may just dent your ego. You are not worth another post. Build away O Mighty One

I've had the same as you..7 championships...in the last 2 years...LOL! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Keep on crying crazy carl!!
    Only 2 championships this year Had a lot of feature winners though !! How many did you have??

I am amazed that such a Big Time Builder has such a grade school mind. I never said a thing about your post until a few ago. So dont be so puffy chest that I have been crying about your post. You must have little man syndrome. Please dont read this because it may just dent your ego. You are not worth another post. Build away O Mighty One
    There you go crying and babbling again, Crying about championship engines I have built what a baby do you have anything else to do????

Send me your address and I will send you a crying towel LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by ford396 View Post
    I realize that a purchase has already been made and that each situation is different. However; I have to agree with CNC here. I want the smallest volume of pump that I can get to do the job in my engines. Set the clearances correctly and minimize oil being pumped. Every little bit of conserved power hopefully ends up at the tires. If I can save a few H.P. through minimizing my oil pump, then why not? My current engine went though two different Peterson pumps before I was able to reduce volume enough for my liking.

Bob

At least you are using some logic here what good would an HV pump do absolutely accept rob power and increase oil temp also whipping the oil up in the pump because it can not be used is probably not good for the bearings.

Then you have this quote with no explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by DANNY View Post
    Amen to that, is 6 hp really worth a new crank and other parts or whole new motor?

I can see a std pump on a block with priority to the mains but whoa on anything else...

30 feature wins in those same 2 years.

30 feature wins in those same 2 years.

More then that!!!

Would running a 3qt accumulator make a difference on the pump selection??

Cool Apology in order

Hey CNC, EMJAY here. I must say, StockCar5 has proven me wrong. I apologize. If I would have takentime to think, I would have known that a 12 year old would not have had time to get that mouthyand retarded.Your long time friend and best buddy!!!EMJAY

Quote Originally Posted by Emjay View Post
    Hey CNC, EMJAY here. I must say, StockCar5 has proven me wrong. I apologize. If I would have takentime to think, I would have known that a 12 year old would not have had time to get that mouthyand retarded.Your long time friend and best buddy!!!EMJAY

Back at ya LOL

LMAO.

Here's an answer for anyone that cares...

I will not drag this person into his but here's why I will be running the H V pump

"What you have is a bunch of people talking about something they know nothing about.In a wetsump you always want to run the m55hv.Pressure robs hp.Oil volume cools your bearings.Neither one causes oil to be whipped up.The better design of the pan the less whipping of the oil will occur.Pressure or volume has nothing to do with it.It is simply a function of a wet sump engine."

Take it or leave it... Next we gonna hear that a "stock" water pump is better.
    »»*†HÀ†§ HÓ††™««