Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    your eyes are brown

The brown don't stop there. His pants and shorts are too!!!

Tnie reminds me of how my sister used to be....everything Democrat was perfect...enter a couple of years of B-Rock Obummer and now my sister is quoting Rush Limbaugh....My sister moved with the times, Tnie is stuck in his backwards thoughts..... time to open your eyes and see the light Tnie... your wrong but your unable to admit that, kinda sad....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    Oh, and by the way, this little failed attempt you made at changing the subject? Quite lame and ineffective, but one would expect nothing less from a lower intellect life form when faced with their own lack of intellectual capacity to debate.

Yeah. Me n "Barry" resort to lies, misrepresentation, taking things out of context and spreading falsehoods to win debates. Sure. Whatever you want to believe. You make most of your "facts" up as you go anyway, why make this any different?

Cool

Oh, and by the way, this little failed attempt you made at changing the subject? Quite lame and ineffective, but one would expect nothing less from a lower intellect life form when faced with their own lack of intellectual capacity to debate.

Yeah. Me n "Barry" resort to lies, misrepresentation, taking things out of context and spreading falsehoods to win debates. Sure. Whatever you want to believe. You make most of your "facts" up as you go anyway, why make this any different?
    Just look at the 2 pics below and You decide who the majority feels is "lame and ineffective" and who "lacks the intellectual capacity to debate". Yours kinda looks like a shapshot of Ole' Barry's approval ratings ! Lolololol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ok, maybe we need to simplify this for the slow kids in the back of the class....

I said:

Mudeater took this one line: then went on to ad-lib his own thoughts around it, and completely ignored everything else I said substantiating that Phil Robertson is, in fact, NOT a good role model for multiple reasons. All of my reasoning is quite clear to intelligent, able-minded normal people, but alas, for Mudeater, his brain, mouth and thoughts are all muddied up and he can't comprehend rational thought. Or maybe he just has severe difficulty with complex ideas presented in more words than can fit on the bumper stickers he gets his political ideology from.

Why of course I seem nuts to some simpletons, but that isn't because there is anything at all wrong with me. It is simply the malfunctioning of the simple mind of a less than intelligent creature that leads him to all the wrong conclusions.
    So tell me why Phil is not a good role model?

He once used drugs - no longer does

He once was a drunk - no longer is

He once kicked his wife and kids out - has since changed his life (by accepting Christ) and begged them back and has taken care of them quite well.

He once was dirt poor - is now a millionaire

Was once a heathen who cared about nobody but himself - is now a born again Christian who wants to share Christ with everyone so they may experience His grace as well.

Seems to me he made many mistakes (like ALL of us have) and has rectified them through the grace and salvation that Jesus offers everyone.

Seems to me to be the EXACT role model people need. Take responsibility for your mistakes, admit you are a sinner and that the ONLY way to really change is to accept what Christ offers.

Yep. Terrible roll model t.nie. Who'd want to turn their life around like that?

Because all of that doesn't fit into Nies ultra far left thought processes. He has "evolved" just like his master in chief!!!

Tnie can judge Phil, as Phil is a bad role model his view. I wonder if he judges all the hollywood actors he agrees with politically, because alot of them still lead the life of Phil, before Phil found Christ is his life. Heck what about the politicans he agree's with and their lifestyle.

Phil Robertson for president.

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    Phil Robertson for president.
    I don't think I would go quite that far....besides, Phil probably wouldn't take the pay cut....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    So tell me why Phil is not a good role model?

He once used drugs - no longer does

He once was a drunk - no longer is

He once kicked his wife and kids out - has since changed his life (by accepting Christ) and begged them back and has taken care of them quite well.

He once was dirt poor - is now a millionaire

Was once a heathen who cared about nobody but himself - is now a born again Christian who wants to share Christ with everyone so they may experience His grace as well.

Seems to me he made many mistakes (like ALL of us have) and has rectified them through the grace and salvation that Jesus offers everyone.

Seems to me to be the EXACT role model people need. Take responsibility for your mistakes, admit you are a sinner and that the ONLY way to really change is to accept what Christ offers.

Yep. Terrible roll model t.nie. Who'd want to turn their life around like that?

"STANDING O" right there.....