Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Don't you know the world is upside what was rightis now wrong an what is wrong is now right

Default Something 4m ers probably did not know.............

Default Terry Bradshaw and 'Duck Dynasty's' Phil Robertson reunited

Nobody see a problem with the fact that so many people care about a hillbilly on a fake reality show? Seems like there are much bigger things to spend energy worrying about.

Default Bradshaw reunites with Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson

Betcha someone at the hearst corporation is pissed

Default Phil Robertson talks football and Terry Bradshaw

Kid. I misunderstood your post. My apologies sir!

Stockcar5.

There are very few if any other shows on TV that have morals or values. With this show on the ropes or out all together that's one less. Slowly we are losing shows that lean to the decent side of society. This country has a lot of hunters and very few shows cater to them. This was one of those shows hunters can relate to.

Stand for Something or fall for Anything!

Quote Originally Posted by 15jr View Post
    Kid. I misunderstood your post. My apologies sir!
    No problem, 15jr no apologies needed. you know you and I don't always agree on everything but, have respect for one another and that is no different tonight or this day forward.

Yes sir exactly why I kept my response civil. You have always treated me respectfully and I will continue to treat you the same.

Yes sir exactly why I kept my response civil. You have always treated me respectfully and I will continue to treat you the same.
    Thank you and I will do the same. Always like talking to someone who I can agree to disagree with and still have respect for one another. By the way good luck next year and maybe next year I can come watch you race and actually meet you in person.

Well sorry to say this is my last few months in Illinois. Making good on my word to leave this god forsaking state and heading to Southeast Missouri. 10 min or so from Pevely, Mo. Not saying I won't be back up here for a few races but plan to stay down south more. If I am up here I will be at the races with a buddy of mine. My late model is still sitting in the trailer with a blown up motor. The new house set my racing budget back for a few years.

Anytime you want to meet for a beer say the word, would be glad to hang out for a while.

Default The Robertson's of Duck Dynasty

The Robertson's of Duck Dynasty Talk About How Their Faith in Jesus Turned Around Their Lives!!

come on down to I55 on a sat night

Stockcar5.

There are very few if any other shows on TV that have morals or values. With this show on the ropes or out all together that's one less. Slowly we are losing shows that lean to the decent side of society. This country has a lot of hunters and very few shows cater to them. This was one of those shows hunters can relate to.

Stand for Something or fall for Anything!
    go out and do something. quite wasting time watching tv.

Good advice. On the rare occasion I am home from Hunting, Racing, Camping , Canoeing, Off Road Riding, Working I watch a little TV With time so tight I am selective in what I watch. As I said before TV Shows with morals and values are hard to come by, hence the reason for the dissatisfaction for the way this was handled. Let alone the principal of it all.

LITE-INN.

I plan too. Being so close I plan to be there quite a bit. Probably try to trade my LM for a roller Mod. I have a good mod motor still but not good enough for a LM.

Well sorry to say this is my last few months in Illinois. Making good on my word to leave this god forsaking state and heading to Southeast Missouri. 10 min or so from Pevely, Mo. Not saying I won't be back up here for a few races but plan to stay down south more. If I am up here I will be at the races with a buddy of mine. My late model is still sitting in the trailer with a blown up motor. The new house set my racing budget back for a few years.

Anytime you want to meet for a beer say the word, would be glad to hang out for a while.
    Sorry to hear about your bad luck with the racing but, sounds like you have your priorities straight.
    I can't say I blame you for getting out of this state. My wife and i have been talking about leaving the state as well but, going to have to wait until I can retire because I have to much time invested and only have a few years to go.
    Sounds good. I will hit you up sometime and maybe meet at I55 to watch a good night of racing. I have never been there but, would like to go some night.

Kid.

Anytime. Let me know when you think about coming down. First beers on me.