lake cumberland speedway

Default lake cumberland speedway

They will be racing in 2014 i talked to brandon today race dates will be posted in couple weeks

Sucks For Us People Wanting To See Some Good Racing Here Close To Home Here In The Lake Cumberland Area.
    Me And My Wife Went Down To Lake Cumberland Speedway The Year He First Started That Mac Metal 100 And Went And Set There On Top Row In Turn Four And When I Sit Down I Thought For Sure We Were Going To Fall Through The Bleachers. Then During Intermission Went To The Bathroom And It Looked Like It Hadn't Been Cleaned Since He Took Over The Track. But Until Somebody Who Appreciates Their Drivers And Fans I Will Not Be Back Not Just Locals Im Speaking For All Dirt Drivers If You Know How Lake Cumberland Is Ran Or Ever Been There And How They Will Pick And Choose Over The Drivers Who Run Every Weekend Which Ain't Right I Used To Be There Every Weekend During Northern Allstars And B.O.B Series But I Have Heard Alot Of Things From Drivers And Fans That Used To Race And Go Watch Alot And I Do Not Support The Way They Run. From Cutting Puurses For Big Sanctions To Cancelling Races And They Should Appreciate The Drivers That Are Willing To Drive Long Distances To Show Up.
    Another Thing About That Supposedly Huge Race There Is I Was Lied To Personally Face To Face Went Down There And Was Just Curious Who Had Confirmed Or May Be There He Said O'neal,Owens And A Few Others Which I Questioned But I Trusted. My Business Will Be At "The Pond" In 2014 Have Fun With a Half of A Show While Ill Be Getting My moneys Worth.

Very well said. I would rather drive a distance and support a track that actually cares for drivers and fans. Calling the show cause the lights go out. Total crap call. Know for a fact that was planned. As many fans and drivers he has done wrong good luck on having a successful season. Not going to go to a race that has less than 20 cars for 3 classes. That speaks volumes on what everyone thinks.

Im hearing that Clinton county speedway may open and run sat nites. LCS is done. Catdaddy, you hit the nail on the head.

How long has the Clinton County track been closed? I never did make it up there for a race, but would be interested if it reopened.

I just went there once last year. Kind of miss that place, but things are going to have to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    Im hearing that Clinton county speedway may open and run sat nites. LCS is done. Catdaddy, you hit the nail on the head.
    I hope that Clinton Co. opens up. They basicly don't have any competition on Saturday nights . I would love to race there again. The closest racetrack to them is probably Crossville, and Wartburg Tn.. They should draw quite a few central Ky cars. I just hope they can get a crowd in the grandstands. Just opening the gates doesn't bring in spectators. They need to do some promoting and advertising, other than on 4m. The local people who fill the grandstand have no idea that 4m or other websites like it exist. You have to use radio and newspapers to get the word out, as well as building up the lower classes to get local people involved.

i have not been to LCS in a couple years and it was a couple before that and i do not plan to go back after my last experience there i dont know if any of you guys were there but i can recall brandon booting don oneal to the back for no reason and either victor or marlar to the lead cant remember which but i loved how "the real deal" drove through the pack and shut him up. take your money to the pond in 2014

LCS needs someone who will fix the facilities. He has let it turn into a junk hole. Bleachers Restrooms Concession Stand Lights PA system. The list could go on and on. It shows what racers and fans think of him and his so called business practices. In the past this track drew great am of cars and fans. Shows how far he has taken the track down.