Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Do you guys like the National Football league and do you think they have a good product that resonates with the people?

Nope and Nope, because the only players that get any press are the bad boyz....Is that there fault? Probably not, probably the medias fault....

Ya I saw that, pretty funny.... I think he was right in his comment, but probably not to smart of a move politically. Although there are plenty of reasons to pitch a couple of them over the edge...

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Yeah and now I guess a reporter has to ask the politicians what questions they can ask. What a crock of bs.

Yeah and now I guess a reporter has to ask the politicians what questions they can ask. What a crock of bs.

Nope, they can ask what ever they want....just beware of the reprocussions.... remember, for every action there is an equal reaction..... alls fair in love, war and politics.... I don't recall you calling obummer a crock of BS for callin' out Fox News, and Limbaugh.... you a little selective?

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Nope, they can ask what ever they want....just beware of the reprocussions.... remember, for every action there is an equal reaction..... alls fair in love, war and politics.... I don't recall you calling obummer a crock of BS for callin' out Fox News, and Limbaugh.... you a little selective?
    Did you even read what I wrote. Geez some people. I said Now I guess a reporter has to ask politicians now follow along if I need to type a little slower let me know. I guess a reporter has to ask these politicians what questions they can ask. I never called the guy out for what he said. I'm calling out all politicians and saying that is BS.

Did you even read what I wrote. Geez some people. I said Now I guess a reporter has to ask politicians now follow along if I need to type a little slower let me know. I guess a reporter has to ask these politicians what questions they can ask. I never called the guy out for what he said. I'm calling out all politicians and saying that is BS.
    And your not paying attention, your callin out this politician and giving your precious obummer a pass.....I read exactly what you wrote.....the other side of your mouth is probably ready to speak now....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    And your not paying attention, your callin out this politician and giving your precious obummer a pass.....I read exactly what you wrote.....the other side of your mouth is probably ready to speak now....
    Ok here the other side of my mouth as you say. You must not be able to comprehend what others are writing anymore. Again where did I even mention this politician by name? Did I not say politicians and does not politicians mean more than one.

racin6mod amd ss12. I'm using 5.9 million from Kidrock post and forbes magazine. I know all republicans want dirty air and water. I said accidents happen. Are you concerned with all the oil being transported by Railroad and more accidents in recent years, while a pipeline is on hold? Are you concerned with the spill in WV and why those chemicals were used in the first place?? Are you liberals conerned with all the fowl being killed by windmills? I too am concerned with clean air and water in a different manner.
    I want you to explain this situation. In Western PA a coal burning plant spent 600-700 million to meet the new epa regulation for burning coal, they did exactly that. Then when completed, epa had new mandates that was to spend another 700-900 million to meet the regulations. Guess what the energy plant is being shut down. Is that good for the citizens and workers in that area???

The liberal agenda is all that is important, who it hurts or harms means nothing....been that way for years....

And nice try Kid...