Default Dominator D2 nose

Anyone installed one? How was the fit? Easy install? Looks?

Is that a dominator? It looks identical to a Five Star MD3.
    We are in Five Stars back yard, so that is all we ever run.

If it anything like an MD3, they are generally easy to mount. If you choose to get creative with it, there will be some cutting involved.

I can give you some pointers on how we do it if you would like.

Kevin
    Last edited by Ltemodel; 01-08-2014 at 06:37 PM.

Hey guys !! you need to see our web site & Facebook page - www.dominatorraceproducts.com --- Dominator Race Products at facebook --- as for the pic above that is MD3 -- The new D2 nose kit fits like a glove NO TRIMMING OR CUTTING - We been shipping for a mouth now -- to many to count -- When fitting the D2 nose up to all the steel bumpers !! Remember you are use a 9-10" wider nose kit that is flat across the front not rounded like MD3. The D2 nose has alot more surface aera up front for more downforce --- We don't dump the air off the car in front we channel it over it !! Our flares are in line with the deck not pointing out like MD3 flares are. Think about it ? Thanks Bentley

aero/dominator if someone uses your whole late model setup, specifically the roof, fenders, pillars, and nose would the setup generally be lighter than an comparable aluminum setup?

Default ????

Quote Originally Posted by rubbinsracin View Post
    aero/dominator if someone uses your whole late model setup, specifically the roof, fenders, pillars, and nose would the setup generally be lighter than an comparable aluminum setup?
    Will the older style noses still be available?

Hi guys --- as for the weight of our parts - i would say the same maybe aluminum lighter / but the plastic will not bend -no dents - out last aluminum ---

As for the older nose YES we are still selling them -- name is D1 -
    the new D2 kit is a breeze to install !!

I was wondering on the Dominator does not show a lower valiance available. Does it not need one or do you have your built in? If so can you trim the lower part.

It has a valence molded into it yes you can cut it. I cut ours with a sawzall on a tape line cut like butter.

The dominator looks like would have best down force. not sure if it does or not . does it also have supports for the valiance?

Aerotech - Do you have a thin open window roof post coming out in the near future? Market is clearly here.

Ghopper

aerotech--- what are the mounted measurements -- across the front at its widest point and also at the fender flares widest point
    thanks

Yes they make a two piece reinforcement set that goes inside the valence. If I remember right it was 92 inches at the widest point on the flares I measured it to see if it would fit in the trailer lol