Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Headed out!!!!

Default Headed out!!!!

Goin' to Tucson Friday morning, racing from the 10th to the 19th... Lookin forward to getting the 2014 season started up...need to see where we stack up!!! We be in the number 32B, VanIderstein owned, Clay Daly driven Victory Circle powered by Cornett with sponsor assistance from JRI Shocks, ERC Fuels, DunnEdwards Paint and Santa Ynez paints... Lookin for a real kick butt year!!!
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 01-09-2014 at 10:42 AM.

Mud, Please show us a picture of the car. Good luck! Hey can you send this liberal a plane ticket and I will come out and help. LOL

Yeah since your so rich can you send this poor guy a ticket as well lol. Good luck out in Tucson.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Goin' to Tucson Friday morning, racing from the 10th to the 19th... Lookin forward to getting the 2014 season started up...need to see where we stack up!!! We be in the number 32B, VanIderstein owned, Clay Daly driven Victory Circle powered by Cornett with sponsor assistance from ERC Fuels, DunnEdwards Paint and Santa Ynez paints... Lookin for a real kick butt year!!!
    Have a good time Mud. I hope it is warmer this year than it was last year. I went out for 5 days and it was 29 stinking degree's. Nice track though and nice facility.

Stay warm and good luck.

Good luck. Hope it's warm for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by 15jr View Post
    Have a good time Mud. I hope it is warmer this year than it was last year. I went out for 5 days and it was 29 stinking degree's. Nice track though and nice facility.

Stay warm and good luck.

Ya, last year I only made the last three races and it was reasonable..the car owner actually went out to the track and putt Antifreeze in the DLM earlier in the week cause it was freakin cold. This time I'm going out for both weekends. I'll ride out with the team and fly back here Monday AM run the biz and then fly back to Tucson on Friday Morning so I'll only miss one race... Oh and for you two lib honyocks...I don't pay for it, I get paid to do it....LOL I'll probably clear a hunert bucks for the entire week...but its a million dollars worth of fun!!! I'll try to put a pic of the car up, but my photobucket has been screwed up for months and I can't seem to make it work properly, but I'll try.

This was taken in November at Tucson, new body and graphics but basically the same...

Can follow at claydalymotorsports.com
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 01-09-2014 at 11:11 AM.

Good luck racing and have a good time. I was seriously thinking of going to them, but couldn't get anyone to go along. My usual road trip company died last year. We had planned Tuscon then a month of Cubs spring training, free pass, and WOO Sprints in Vegas, then some spring trout fishing in the mountains on the way home. I'm still thinking about going alone. Have family obligations Sat in Iowa, that's on the way out. Tempting.

Ya, last year I only made the last three races and it was reasonable..the car owner actually went out to the track and putt Antifreeze in the DLM earlier in the week cause it was freakin cold. This time I'm going out for both weekends. I'll ride out with the team and fly back here Monday AM run the biz and then fly back to Tucson on Friday Morning so I'll only miss one race... Oh and for you two lib honyocks...I don't pay for it, I get paid to do it....LOL I'll probably clear a hunert bucks for the entire week...but its a million dollars worth of fun!!! I'll try to put a pic of the car up, but my photobucket has been screwed up for months and I can't seem to make it work properly, but I'll try.
    We took the modified last year and like fools power washed it after the feature one night. The car was a solid block of ice and the power washer froze and broke. LOL They said the temps were 40 year lows which figures since it was cold when I went to speedweeks too!. Yeah we flew out and met the truck and cars and I flew back mid week.

Anyway good luck man have fun and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Good luck racing and have a good time. I was seriously thinking of going to them, but couldn't get anyone to go along. My usual road trip company died last year. We had planned Tuscon then a month of Cubs spring training, free pass, and WOO Sprints in Vegas, then some spring trout fishing in the mountains on the way home. I'm still thinking about going alone. Have family obligations Sat in Iowa, that's on the way out. Tempting.
    Man Bub I would have gone with ya. I was looking for someone to go with a couple weeks ago, but decided to just do Speed weeks this year instead.

Enjoy Mud!

Quote Originally Posted by 15jr View Post
    Man Bub I would have gone with ya. I was looking for someone to go with a couple weeks ago, but decided to just do Speed weeks this year instead.
    Doing Speed weeks again next year. I have to trade each year. I have a sister about 20 min south of Volutia and one in Tempe and they get equal visits so they don't feel left out. Have Pop up will travel is my motto. It used to be Motor home but the gas prices where killing me. Seems like a full circle, start in a tent and end in a tent. Well at least this tent has heat and AC. lol Ever feel like going, I go on about 10 racing road trips a year that go from 1 to 5 races at a tour. PM me

Goin' to Tucson Friday morning, racing from the 10th to the 19th... Lookin forward to getting the 2014 season started up...need to see where we stack up!!! We be in the number 32B, VanIderstein owned, Clay Daly driven Victory Circle powered by Cornett with sponsor assistance from JRI Shocks, ERC Fuels, DunnEdwards Paint and Santa Ynez paints... Lookin for a real kick butt year!!!
    Good luck to you guys!!!

Good Luck ..and be safe

Thanks guys anyone gets there, Im the youngest guy on the pit crew.....ya, sad ain't it LOL stop by!!

That yellow 32 car looked familiar. It just finally rang a bell. Last years Wild west shoot out, this car with some help took the motordrome line around 1 and 2. There is a low line, a high line on the cushion and sideways on the wall is the motordrome line. Better luck this year. It's in the archives at DOD.

[QUOTE=Bubstr;1761747]Doing Speed weeks again next year. I have to trade each year. I have a sister about 20 min south of Volutia and one in Tempe and they get equal visits so they don't feel left out. Have Pop up will travel is my motto. It used to be Motor home but the gas prices where killing me. Seems like a full circle, start in a tent and end in a tent. Well at least this tent has heat and AC. lol Ever feel like going, I go on about 10 racing road trips a year that go from 1 to 5 races at a tour. PM me[/QUOTE

Yeah I rent a house in New Smyrna when I am down there. Quite little beach town not far from Valousia. I vacation there every year so It's like staying at home and its fairly cheap considering the area.

I will let you know what races we are hitting this year and maybe we can hook up for a beer some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    That yellow 32 car looked familiar. It just finally rang a bell. Last years Wild west shoot out, this car with some help took the motordrome line around 1 and 2. There is a low line, a high line on the cushion and sideways on the wall is the motordrome line. Better luck this year. It's in the archives at DOD.
    Ya it did, with a little nudge from Billy....trashed that chassis....6 nights old..... Sat night no good, couldn't hook the car up at all then Sunday did a little better, made the big show started 5th, finished 4th behind Mars, Toste and Moyer Jr.. Good improvement but a lot of work, had it a touch to tight, took the right side tires completely bald in 40 laps, gonna have to improve on that, "Da Big show" next Sunday will be a bunch more then 40....

Headed back to Tucson tomorrow morning...Friday Saturday and Sunday racing....

Que buena suerte en las carreras estar de su lado y acabados altamente recogido como mis hermanos mexicanos y recoger.
    ¡CWFO ACCIÓN DE LA ARCILLA COCHES SLINGIN OBLICUO '!!!!