Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This was a nose rebuild if you notice the front bodywork had been damaged the kenards were the only left side they had.

We have quite a few fender styles now for different influences on the nose of the race car.

What kind of underwear do you like? Hanes or Fruit of the Loom? If you know how to mount a nose they will all work.

I know the md3 takes a good couple hours to get right and put together to fit each other and the car good. Not sure but the other noses seem to go together easier. I know I got 2 years out of one of my md3 noses. 40 nights

A couple of hours to put 4 pieces of plastic together? It's never taken us longer than an hour to put an MD3 nose on a car. I can't speak for the others as MD3 is all we've used but it doesn't take that long.
    Last edited by Matt49; 02-24-2014 at 07:31 PM.

The only nose piece that has won a race the last 5 years is Brian Greys XD 4 !!!! Md3 has never won a race , all of those guys are using md3 decals on their XD 4 nose just ask Gay Gray hell tell you

My door opening is like 98inches on my trailer. That may be the time of trying to get in narrowed up alittle.