Default deleted

delete, problem has been resolved.
    Last edited by CronkRacing29; 02-10-2014 at 03:53 PM.

I feel your pain, a guy named Jeff Viar in Tennessee pulled the same schitt on me a while back.

I'd contact every single person on his fakebook, his employer, and his sponsors. You probably aren't the first guy he has screwed over.

When you buy stuff off the internet make sure they take CC so that way you can call your card and have the charges removed if they do not give you the product. When I sell on here CC is the only payment I take .But its sad when stuff like that happens .

CronkRacing29, Sorry to hear about your dealings with Chris Parmer. I would like to say that sellers should also be warned abouth this guy. He likes to promise to buy things and even give a time when he is going to pick them up, and then never show. He won't answer his phone if you try to contact him about the item. He has done this to 2 people that i know personally. Buyer beware and seller beware.

He runs at I-55

trys to lol

Someone should go pay him a visit for me lol. Oregon is a lil far away from missouri lol

my shocks are still for sale, should have bought them. and you would not have gotton screwed over